Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>Plat Kesn code ( Cheap )!

This is a discussion on S>Plat Kesn code ( Cheap )! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; as i said you lunar, you can go check more and he is "dedicatee knight" in snoxd, so damn nice ...
Page: 2

youshi

as i said you lunar, you can go check more and he is "dedicatee knight" in snoxd, so damn nice you loser =D

youshi

COME COME CHECK IN HOW HATAY IS SNOXD DEDICATEE KNIGHT ^^ and then talking about me bullsh1t, im scammer and other ^^
    Last edited by youshi; 11-22-2009 at 02:12 PM.

hatay

You never told me you sold the code, you just blocked me.

I'm not Lunar and you fail at scamming.

Get the fuck out of ko4life stupid fag.

youshi

You never told me you sold the code, you just blocked me.

I'm not Lunar and you fail at scamming.

Get the fuck out of ko4life stupid fag.
    you are lunar, and i didnt want sell code to you cause you said me on ur different account msn ( lunar ) : " stupid fag and stuff like that " like you just said, so i didnt want to sell it to you, thats it. you scammer i wont do trade with you thx.

and well ye i go sleep now, nothing to talk with you "Dedicatee trainee" lunar from snoxd.

how fuging small thing you can do that big deal, why you didnt ask just for middleman for trade. and we would do trade thats it.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by youshi View Post
    you are lunar, and i didnt want sold code to you cause you said me on ur different account msn ( lunar ) : " stupid fag and stuff like that " like you just said, so i didnt want to sell it to you, thats it. you scammer i wont do trade with you thx.
    why would i pm you on snoxd and then here? Stupid retard, you're so desperate you refresh this page every minute waiting for my response.

As i told you on msn before you blocked me, I only have an account with ~20 post on snoxd to check what's up with scumbags like you.

Get a life kid, goodbye.

youshi

why would i pm you on snoxd and then here? Stupid retard, you're so desperate you refresh this page every minute waiting for my response.

"320post and dedicatee trainee"<--- what a jerk really that guy is..
    As i told you on msn before you blocked me, I only have an account with ~20 post on snoxd to check what's up with scumbags like you.

Get a life kid, goodbye.
    why you checking this page then, and you already failed and you Lunar dedicatee trainee, great work. and you messaged me in msn 2 times, cause i blocked Lunar cause you was saying me idiot and other thing thats it, then you came with ur other account and you was trying buying my code again.. then i find out you lunar and blocked you again and now you here writing bullSh1ts. dam nice work jerk, hope no need to see you enymore.

FATALITY MAN!

and say w/e you saying now, im not posting anything to this post enymore, already 2 pages this ur bullsh1t.you failed thats it, nothing to do enymore man.
    Last edited by youshi; 11-22-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    This guy comes from snoxd and sells macro'd chars here, check his thread list, filled with level 60 macroed chars.

His name on snoxd = twender.

I asked him to give me the code first as i am trustable and have voucehrs and he basically told me to fuck off and blocked me. Most likely a scammer

Beware.
    the way this fucking moron idiot bitch talk same like
    Trident!the guys who scamm me :SSSS

so dont trust this hatay guys too!!!
    maybe he did a gg traders with another gg traders and he scamm a newbie traders!
    fuck u idiot!

SCAMMERS:Trident,his ign is n4gusuk4,Snotneusje,Snotneus,his msn is,[email protected] and [email protected]
    Last edited by akio9; 11-26-2009 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    This guy is a scammer/koxper dont buy from him. He wont give the code first either.
    STFU U DICKHEAD!
    UR THE ONE IS A SCAMMERS!!!!!
    RETARDS!!ASSHOLE!!
    DAMN!!!:S

SCAMMERS:Trident,his ign is n4gusuk4,Snotneusje,Snotneus,his msn is,[email protected] and [email protected]
    Last edited by akio9; 11-26-2009 at 09:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12