Buying 75+ Warrior/Mage

This is a discussion on Buying 75+ Warrior/Mage within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; As the topic says im currently looking to purchase a mage/warrior 75+ with around 100k +/- a little bit. I ...
Page: 1

Banned

As the topic says im currently looking to purchase a mage/warrior 75+ with around 100k +/- a little bit. I am ONLY looking for trustable good guns here on ko4life that have them for sale. I am willing to spend 150-200usd, depending on the level and national points. I can pay paypal and western union, however I do not prefer using WU.

If you have anything along these lines please add me to msn as [email protected].

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

As the topic says im currently looking to purchase a mage/warrior 75+ with around 100k +/- a little bit. I am ONLY looking for trustable good guns here on ko4life that have them for sale. I am willing to spend 150-200usd, depending on the level and national points. I can pay paypal and western union, however I do not prefer using WU.

If you have anything along these lines please add me to msn as [email protected].[/b]
    go go go give this pro upper an account.