Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> Rogue 69 + 59 1 account

This is a discussion on S> Rogue 69 + 59 1 account within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; bump to the top...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

bump to the top

Banned for scamming.

bump to the top

Banned for scamming.

to the top pls

Banned for scamming.

up we bump

Banned for scamming.

price lowered i need some igc

Banned for scamming.

come on 600mil for lvl 59 with 20np, lvl 69 with 22np 2x old rol, old elf belt and old wp .... i think is a great deal...

why no offers you tight nabs?

Banned Senior Member

ummm just wondering wut does this guy have to gain by caling u a scammer if u didnt do it... n post count do matter it matter who u trade so im just posting once saying i believe the guy callin u a scammer bb

i would offer 7 gbs maximum

Banned for scamming.

bump this is still for sale

i dont even play USKO any longer 7 gb i will sell it. leave on accout for if i want to come back

someone offer 7gb its yours

Snakey

how much you take for it ?

Banned for scamming.

pm me or post

offer in gb pls

the guy calling u a scammer. anytime u do a trade u rly need to take screenshots or leave the msn convo open throughout the trade so even if u wait awhile u can still show them. im not saying u got scammed or are a scammer, but if u honestly did get scammed i blieve u SHOULD have some screenies... otherwise u rly need to leave him alone. i dont c what u have to gain by lieing(sadly main reason i dont want the rogue...) if you have proof that u didnt scam i wuld rly appreciate u posting it FromTheDarkness otherwise i blieve u will have an incredibly hard time selling ur rogue. i wish u the best of luck. Tyler

sry for double post.
    another thing i find very odd about ur posts... you have no trades proving u r trustable lol. all of your trades seem to show u gave money first or bought an item that wasnt even worth 21gb. posts dont mean anything i culd go spam the general chat ares to get 2000 posts or more if i wanted. trades are the only way to prove ur trustable imo. unless u have vouches from some of the most trustable ppl in the game. i hope u can answer at least some of my questions with reasonable answers. just want to protect anyone considering buying this account. thanks, Tyler
    Last edited by tyler3902; 08-16-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Banned for scamming.

Have you just chosen to read a little or what?

Draven has even posted here, telling that idiot not to post here. And it was over 6 weeks ago, a guy with 1 post said he wanted to buy we met in game and i said im not giving info first, you have 1 post. I said get a few people to post on this topic that can vouch, he kept saying ye they will post blah blah, give me details its fine etc, so i pull out. He came here talking shit, cos i basically said he would have scammed me if i had gone though with it.

So what i havent sold anything for 21gb what differance does that make? Have i every had any problems with any trades before no, because i dont buy and sell to pay to live like some people means nothing, i simpley sell things when i dont need/ use them. I have probably sold only 6 items since 2009.

I would have had no problems in selling at all if the guy had a. old account, (not made that day) b. more than 1 posts c. i asked him to get someone to post on the topic - never happened. d, pushing me to make the decision.
    I have already explained myself like 4 times and each time people cant be bothered to read... but there you go again.
    Last edited by FromTheDarkness; 08-17-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Banned for scamming.

S> lvl 59 +69 rogue 1 account

20k np

2x old rol old wp old elf belt

igc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast