S> Rogue Chitin Armor Guants +7/17 Sword Defense

This is a discussion on S> Rogue Chitin Armor Guants +7/17 Sword Defense within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; offer away.....
Page: 1

Banned

offer away..

Banned

asdf

Banned

bump for faggot

Banned

asas

Frankyy

Ever heard of the Bump feature in "Options" box? Use it.

ever heard of stfu?

Frankyy

It's in the rules idiot, if you have nothing better to do then fail at attempting to flame someone, you should probably leave the forums.

sexy Owa

Ever heard of the Bump feature in "Options" box? Use it.[/b]
    thats my job frank hes right though magic, use the bump feature!!!! its things like this that prevented us from being a dou

Banned

I would actually rather just post in my topic. It's not like I'm spam bumping it every hour. Hell, I probably do it once a day at max. When you show me a GOOD reason for that rule to be in place, then come talk to me. If you tell me something like, "It reduces the amount of spam in the market section.", then I guess no posts should be aloud on the forums, because that's the way I've always done it and will continue to do it, "bump".

P.S. - No, those things are called administrators.

EDIT: Oh, and if you didn't notice, "Fr4nkie" was the one who posted that rule while he was "temporarily" put in the moderator position while the admins were choosing. He doesn't play this server as far as I know, so in all honesty he should just get the fuck out of this section.

sexy Owa

I would actually rather just post in my topic. It's not like I'm spam bumping it every hour. Hell, I probably do it once a day at max. When you show me a GOOD reason for that rule to be in place, then come talk to me. If you tell me something like, "It reduces the amount of spam in the market section.", then I guess no posts should be aloud on the forums, because that's the way I've always done it and will continue to do it, "bump".

P.S. - No, those things are called administrators.
    EDIT: Oh, and if you didn't notice, "Fr4nkie" was the one who posted that rule while he was "temporarily" put in the moderator position while the admins were choosing. He doesn't play this server as far as I know, so in all honesty he should just get the fuck out of this section.[/b]
    a simple "yes i will bump my topic the way i have been asked to" would have been fine -.- the rule takes place in all markets, fr4nkie posted it but i enforce it. do not make a big deal out of nothing. but you have been warned, no further responses will be coming out of me if you knowingly break a rule you will be warned and eventually suspended. just use the function.

Banned

Stop bothering me and get out of my topic. Go do what you're supposed to be doing as the "Market Moderator", which is stopping scams. Me posting "bump" or something to raise my topic poses no threat to the ko4life community in the way of them losing items or USD, so my topic shouldn't be a priority unless of course you would like to single me out since I am the competition or whatever other reason you can think of.

sexy Owa

Stop bothering me and get out of my topic. Go do what you're supposed to be doing as the "Market Moderator", which is stopping scams. Me posting "bump" or something to raise my topic poses no threat to the ko4life community in the way of them losing items or USD, so my topic shouldn't be a priority unless of course you would like to single me out since I am the competition or whatever other reason you can think of.[/b]
    breaking any rule big or small will result in the appropriate punishment -.- im not singleing you out, if you had noticed the rest of the market is held to the same standard. if your going to ignore the warning that has been given to you i will, as i have many others, warn and suspend you just as fr4nkie and i have everyone else. rules are made to be obey'd, there are no exceptions. break one and you will end up regretting it. Bump your topic the way you have been asked to, end of story.

Banned

If I'm not meant to be able to post in my topic and am only supposed to use the "bump" function, why am I allowed to post here? If you aren't meant to post in your own topic then have the permission removed from all users and let trades be settled via PM.

Banned

Close topic. Burnt em to +8