Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> ROLx2/WP//SHARD+7/GBS

This is a discussion on S> ROLx2/WP//SHARD+7/GBS within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; zzzz dont come back again....[/b] i wont...
Page: 2

Jason269

zzzz dont come back again....[/b]
    i wont

magnified

that what u said the 3rd time

Jason269

that what u said the 3rd time[/b]
    true :P

magnified

try to sell the account to a non afk butt buddy so i dont have to slay another human "Killah"

Boyce

shut up geek[/b]
    LOL OWNED

Banned

check pm *

pay me the 1.5gb that you owe me or ill consider it a scam. youve had over a month to pay now ur taken off with it.

pay me the 1.5gb that you owe me or ill consider it a scam. youve had over a month to pay now ur taken off with it.[/b]
    I'm sure donating RoL, 2gbs and Exceptional MS +6 makes up for that? :x Unless I'm mistaken it wasn't a clan drop ._.

I'm sure donating RoL, 2gbs and Exceptional MS +6 makes up for that? :x Unless I'm mistaken it wasn't a clan drop ._.[/b]
    actualy it was a clan drop since there was 2 or more clannies within the party when it dropped. Therefore not considerd donating

and the money isnt outa clan bank that he owes its my own. im sure hell pay it back now that he has the money...

Jason269

pay me the 1.5gb that you owe me or ill consider it a scam. youve had over a month to pay now ur taken off with it.[/b]
    I'm sure it was 90ml smoked rofl.. ill give you when ur online, just dont over exegerate rofl, 1.5gb LAL.

actualy it was a clan drop since there was 2 or more clannies within the party when it dropped. Therefore not considerd donating

and the money isnt outa clan bank that he owes its my own. im sure hell pay it back now that he has the money...[/b]
    palans noob char is in clan? D:

DarkSynth

deadly gogogo msn (im necromage)

gotbluntzz

bro work fucked me helf half my pay back cuz on vaca so i have money for when i get back but i still can buy 50%-75% of that shit i wanted as we speak u just need to get on msn to give me ur paypal info

Jason269

bro work fucked me helf half my pay back cuz on vaca so i have money for when i get back but i still can buy 50%-75% of that shit i wanted as we speak u just need to get on msn to give me ur paypal info[/b]
    kk but dnt worry, when ur back from vaction and work pay you full, u can buy em all, they are reserved for you

Banned

shut up geek[/b]
    Fucking satted.

SUP DOODLEY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast