Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BUYING DUAL <<<SHIO+2>>>

This is a discussion on BUYING DUAL <<<SHIO+2>>> within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; BUYING DUAL <<<SHIO+2>>> IGC...
Page: 1

Banned

BUYING DUAL <<<SHIO+2>>>

IGC

xxww

bump

PathosKid

up for gg

BUYING DUAL <<<SHIO+2>>>

IGC[/b]
    blomii?

Banned

Yeah :P

what&#39;s up man?

I updated my Signature to show my name : P

My old one was deleted cause it had a link to a jpg of a guy hacking on my old server. I just was too lazy to update it : P

funontherun103

sup its Potsnifff ^^

u like suckin them acid pots? xD

bump for balla

Banned

lol I&#39;m always in red anyway. : P

at least i don&#39;t wear talia! I was thinking 3 ppl throwing them lol!

u made every piece of my armor break! lolz

perfect time cause i needed to repair for a long time : P

That was the highlight of the night.

lol I&#39;m always in red anyway. : P

at least i don&#39;t wear talia! I was thinking 3 ppl throwing them lol!

u made every piece of my armor break! lolz

perfect time cause i needed to repair for a long time : P

That was the highlight of the night.[/b]
    haha my spikes musta missed then xD cuz it pisssed me off that even w/ my low ap your hp didnt budge xD so i told my party to throw them pots xD

good times, good times, up for the best human mage in ardream

Banned

i don&#39;t have talia cause i&#39;m lazy and i don&#39;t like looking for it! I just wanna pk!!!

I have full +8 armor and +7 dd helm and skel belt, so i don&#39;t expect to get hit very hard :P

And my hp is about as high as most good warriors

i don&#39;t have talia cause i&#39;m lazy and i don&#39;t like looking for it! I just wanna pk!!!

I have full +8 armor and +7 dd helm and skel belt, so i don&#39;t expect to get hit very hard :P

And my hp is about as high as most good warriors [/b]
    yeah thats what i figured ^^ garp 8 helps too, and now that your gettin shios, seems like elektronz should start dishin out the gr a lot more xD

Banned

GR is definitely a must :P

It&#39;s impossible to get a vs anymore...

and then u got ppl like N4tyx cheating.

I&#39;ve attacked him a million times just to see if I could cancel just one heal. And was not able to cancel one animation.

All my rouges say the same. I don&#39;t care if you have 1000 LR you still get canceled, just not stunned. He would be a good priest if he didn&#39;t cheat...

GR is definitely a must :P

It&#39;s impossible to get a vs anymore...

and then u got ppl like N4tyx cheating.

I&#39;ve attacked him a million times just to see if I could cancel just one heal. And was not able to cancel one animation.

All my rouges say the same. I don&#39;t care if you have 1000 LR you still get canceled, just not stunned. He would be a good priest if he didn&#39;t cheat...[/b]
    i went in arena and canceled him a whole bunch ^^ so idk what u mean :P either way, GoonSquad doesnt party w/ him so its oke our only priests are Baeddan (matt) and Joker (darius)

we made 1 exception for NeverDown(sparta) cuz we needed a duffer.... to bad he doesnt have scrolls or torment! xD

Banned

Yeah that is definately strange. Every other priest i cancel at least every other heal... and I wasn&#39;t the first person to mention it in my clan. Someone else brought it up and i remembered the same so I just went and tested :P Not to mention i was in arena w/ him for 10 minutes blading him and not one stun or cancel... I was killing lvl 69 rouges w/o a problem just before... so... what gives? o.O All my work earned me a spam duff award. If you see me and u see n4ytx it means i&#39;m duffed :P

Yeah that is definately strange. Every other priest i cancel at least every other heal... and I wasn&#39;t the first person to mention it in my clan. Someone else brought it up and i remembered the same so I just went and tested :P Not to mention i was in arena w/ him for 10 minutes blading him and not one stun or cancel... I was killing lvl 69 rouges w/o a problem just before... so... what gives? o.O All my work earned me a spam duff award. If you see me and u see n4ytx it means i&#39;m duffed :P[/b]
    lmao idk then xD

you have a special place in GoodSquad: your the first person that we call to duff! xD

Banned

I didn&#39;t wanna do this, but it looks like I&#39;m gonna have to skip the shio&#39;s for an IN :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast