S> Skelly Belt: 170$ & MD +8: 140$

This is a discussion on S> Skelly Belt: 170$ & MD +8: 140$ within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says. I already left the game but my brother play like 1 hour per day, so now we're ...
Page: 1

Banned

as topic says. I already left the game but my brother play like 1 hour per day, so now we're selling some items that we got:

Skeleton belt: 170$
    dual MD+8: 140$ "each"
    Belt Of Dextery +1: 50$
    Amulet of Dext +1: 50$

If u buy the 4 items I can make a deal for 400$ and pads or pauldron chitin shell rogue +7/12

just for W/U also you must paid the fee.

send a mail to [email protected] if u wanNA MAKE A DEAL. btw I can sell the rest of the items in a cheap price

knightkiller

as topic says. I already left the game but my brother play like 1 hour per day, so now we're selling some items that we got:

Skeleton belt: 170$
    dual MD+8: 140$ "each"
    Belt Of Dextery +1: 50$
    Amulet of Dext +1: 50$

If u buy the 4 items I can make a deal for 400$ and pads or pauldron chitin shell rogue +7/12

just for W/U also you must paid the fee.

send a mail to [email protected] if u wanNA MAKE A DEAL. btw I can sell the rest of the items in a cheap price [/b]
    If u leave, so Im waiting for my gift <3 xD

Strawberry

Those prices are absolutely rediculous, skelly belt sells for like... 110....

Banned

Those prices are absolutely rediculous, skelly belt sells for like... 110....[/b]
    I tough that the prices went high.. I&#39;m not sure about how high are they atm. I dont log in to ko since almost 2 wekks ^^ :lol: . gonna ask ma brotha later, so maybe I gonna change the prices I dunno let me see about it later.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

The player @ C-west called SoulShot is selling his items for real money, I bet its against TOS, I smeell ban here h34r:

Banned

The player @ C-west called SoulShot is selling his items for real money, I bet its against TOS, I smeell ban here h34r:[/b]
    fix it! thx frankie =p

ill sell my skele for 160

I tough that the prices went high.. I&#39;m not sure about how high are they atm. I dont log in to ko since almost 2 wekks ^^ :lol: . gonna ask ma brotha later, so maybe I gonna change the prices I dunno let me see about it later. [/b]
    when in game prices go up.. usd doesnt -_- gb price decreases there for items for usd stay steady.. and they dont shoot up that much -_- if anything as the server gets older prices drop as more come into the server