Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S/T>80 lvl Assassin + side dcz characters ! GG GEAR !

This is a discussion on S/T>80 lvl Assassin + side dcz characters ! GG GEAR ! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Chezman is a retarded scammer! And everyone from Poland can confirm this! Char name: Wazzup. Don`t trade with him!...
Page: 2

IGwynbleidd

Chezman is a retarded scammer!
    And everyone from Poland can confirm this!
    Char name: Wazzup.

Don`t trade with him!

Whocares

How mcuh do you want in usd for everything? Am very interested

IGwynbleidd

Quote Originally Posted by IGwynbleidd View Post
    Chezman is a retarded scammer!
    And everyone from Poland can confirm this!
    Char name: Wazzup.

Don`t trade with him!
    (Message is too short)

hey my friend is lookin for a shard +8 im lookin on here for him wantin to know if urs is for sale

Banned Senior Member

did you get premium to unseal your stuff yet?

Banned

I can get premium in the same day if i will like some offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CH3ZM4N View Post
    I can get premium in the same day if i will like some offer.
    he will pay 19-19.5gb for shard +8

Banned Senior Member

ill offer 35gb for the chd 8

IGwynbleidd

Guys geez....

It`s a stolen char, i got sq and other info`s except password.
    Item`s are from scam too.
    Don`t trade with him!
    He will not sell you this items/char... Just he look for another free money/items.

true. do NOT trade with him.

He has been marked as a scammer at our Polish Forums - http://a.imageshack.us/img710/1870/ch3zm4n.png

He scammed it and then got it back thanks to K2's pathetic bugs (password changes are going to old mail, instead of new)

Banned

lol ? I dont see proof here , i dont scammed any char, and for sure items . lmao

First, you have scammed Naiwniak:
    najpierw zajebałeś chara, wypierałeś się że to nie ty, że ktoś się podszywa pod ciebie...
    A jak "wyciekły" twoje dane, Gwyn i tak odzyskałby postać, to nagle spokorniałeś, oddałeś postać i myślisz że wszyscy teraz zgodnie stwierdzą "O, super koleś. Zamknijmy temat, bo go szkoda"?
    translation:
    First you stole the char, said it wasn't you, that somebody was saying ti was you. Then, when your personal details leaked and Gwyn would get the char back via tickets, you gave the char back and you think that everyone now thinks "Oh, such a cool guy, let's close the topic"
    you traded the char back with Gwyn for some Rappy and Murky (I'm not sure exactly) and then you got the char back, cuz of stupid K2's bugs.

Other than that:
    Naiwniak nie jest jedyną osobą pokrzywdzoną przez Chezmana. Już dwóch anglojęzycznych graczy pisało do mnie że zostali oskamowani. Mało tego, ten złodziej ukradł thecrystalsheepa s4intowi i mamy na to kilka dowodów, a oto jeden z nich : http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6054/20106820593.jpg
    RedChaos jest bardzo wkurzony i ma zamiar napisać posta na ko4lif, więc reputacja tej postaci zostaje spalona.
    Jak napisałem do "wazapa" to chezman podszył się pod naiwniaka i odpowiedział mi, że już jest wszystko ok. i odzyskał postać.
    Naiwniak is not the only person harmed by Chezman. 2 english people wrote to me already that they've been scammed. Moreover, that thief stole thecrystalsheep from s4int and we have few prooves, here's one of them:
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6054/20106820593.jpg
    RedChaos is really pissed off and is going to make a post at ko4life, so the reputation of this char will be burned down.
    When I wrote to "Wazap", Chezman said he was Naiwniak, that everything was fine and that he got the char back.
    Uwaga scammer Jego nick na C-W to TheCrystalShIp okradł mnie i jeszcze paru ludzi
    Be careful - a scammer. His nick at C-W is TheCrystalShIp scammed me and few more people
    and your comment:
    Trudno, to 1 taka akcja w której uczestniczyłem. I mi to rybka czy zostanę tym " złodziejem "
    It can't be helped, that's first time I am in situation like this. I don't care if I become a "thief"
    GTFO SCAMMER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12