Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S/T>Iron Impact +1 and S>HP Pots!

This is a discussion on S/T>Iron Impact +1 and S>HP Pots! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Are you going to scam on this server aswell? You still haven't proved to us that the chitin shield that ...
Page: 2

Banned

Are you going to scam on this server aswell? You still haven't proved to us that the chitin shield that you mysteriously started holding after Freed's account was hacked isn't +8. Why don't you just show it to people so that "scums like moe" don't accuse you of scamming. All you had to do was show the chitin shield in a trade window when people were asking you to show. If the chitin shield wasn't +8, you didn't scam.

For those who don't know what happened and those of you who are still seduced by the fact that she is a girl playing Knight Online, this person mysteriously starting holding a chitin shield right after a person who owned a chitin shield +8 "mysteriously" got hacked. Now, she started holding this chitin shield when chitin shields were "supposedly" only being droped by Ultima. So, the only LEGIT explanation for her acquiring this chitin shield was that she bought it from someone. That explanation is voided because she was poor as shit in Xigenon. Her only mean of income was being in a high level clan who did boss hunts. However, for all the boss hunts that were done, the items would be given to the clan leader. I asked the clan leader and the only thing that was given to her was a ROL and a priest chitin shell +8. From her previous clan, she was recieved a skeleton belt (For which the previous clan leader said she scammed aswell but thats a different story for a different time). So there is no way she could've bought the chitin shield with a rol, a skeleton belt, and a piece of priest chitin shell +8.

When I personally asked her, she told me she sold a guitar and some items in Ronark in order to buy the chitin shield. Okay, that would be believable, if it wasn't for the fact that the only place she knew where she could buy items for USD was ranking. At the time, noone in ranking was selling ANY chitin shields. I even asked her, who did you buy it from? She refused to tell me anything.

So, this brings me to my last point. When she refused to tell me who she bought it from for usd, I asked to see it. In fact, countless other people including Freed (the person whose account was shared with Raiyne) asked her to see the chitin shield, and she refused to let anyone see the chitin shield.

The reason for this is because the chitin shield that Freed got hacked out of was +8. There are only two +8 chitin shields in Xigenon. It would be strange to see a person holding a chitin shield +8 after an account she was given accessed to was hacked. You want to know whats funny? The only thing that was taken was a chitin shield +8. The very next day Miss Raiyne was holding a "mysterious out of the blue bought it by selling a guitar from an unknow person" chitin shield.

I also heard that she hacked Sneaky in Akara. I don't know why he still fucks around with her. Sneaky if you need help meeting real women, I can help you. I live in the same city as you - Chicago. Contact me and we can go to a bar to pick up girls, assuming you are over 21.

Mind you, it can also be possible that Raiyne didn't want to show me - personally, anything. That is not the case; she didn't let anyone including Freed (who was so nice that he let her play on his account) to see it. What could be the reason for that? She trusts freed enough to play with his account, but doesn't trust him enough to show her chitin shield to him in a trade window? ROFL

This is all speculation which can be considered factual when she refused to let anyone see the chitin shield. I have chat logs of Freed asking me to use GM connection to get them to see what + Raiyne's chitin shield is since she absolutely refuses to let anyone see it. I tried that and the GM said that he is not allowed and will not reveal information about another account.

The purpose of this post is to warn, and not to flame. Good luck to you Raiyne. If people still insist on sharing anything with you, please know about her past first.

She was given access to 3 accounts. All three of those accounts were mysteriously hacked. She was also kicked out (she says she left) of the clan AOD because she refused to give back a clan drop - Skeleton Belt.

Rai

You need to get facts straight. I did NOT have access to Freed's account, and he knows that. He did NOT share his account with me. Let alone did he ever man up and make these bullshit accusations to me rather than behind by back. I bought the cs just like I said, with usd from selling guitar and game things, and this was over a month after freed was hacked, not "the very next day," moron. And Sneaky knows who hacked him on Akara, it was not me. And I'm sure the third person you mention was Zabe? And Jay is the one that hacked him, and that was openly admitted on ranking. I left AoD because after it was remade, it wasn't very active. I did not scam that belt, clan was disbanded. Remaking a clan doesn't mean all those drops are clan drops again. Just leave me alone, Moe, stop trying to start shit, I don't care how bored you are.

Rai

bump

Banned

So Freed - the person who did nothing but help other people in this game is a liar? He didn't share his account with you, even when he indentified you by name that YOU had access to the account. No, you did have access to the account, he had no reason to lie. In fact, since you refused to show anyone the chitin shield in a trade window after you were asked to clear your name, I have more reason to trust Freed than you.

You bought the chitin shield by selling a "guitar and akara items". From who? Please tell us the name. You refused to disclose any information about this trade, how are we supposed to know if you are telling the truth? In fact, please tell us where you bought it from. Ebay? cafe? Ranking? Imaginary friend? Because when you started holding the chitin shield (I am assuming this was when you bought it) noone in ranking was selling it.

You also refused to let anyone see it. Please give us an explanation of why you didn't let anyone see the chitin shield in a trade window? Not just me, even your friends. Even the person who was accusing you of scamming - Freed, your friend. Please we want to hear this explanation.

Zabekai was hacked 3 times. The first time he was hacked mysteriously and he was blaming AOD members. The second and third times he was hacked by Jaybird. If you want I can bring Con_Mage (the leader of AOD) to confirm this. When he was hacked the first time, you had access to the account. Did you not? Are we going to lie about this aswell because this I can prove with solid evidence.

I don't know why Freed didn't approach you directly and came to me, nor do I care, all I want to do is warn people about a very shady person.

So once again, 3 accounts - 3 hacks. It is a very great track record.

It's funny if you were innocent, you could've proved me wrong in less than 2 minutes. Literally, less than fucking 2 minutes. You could've showed people the chitin shield and proved it wasn't +8, or you could've told people where you bought it from. You didn't do any of that. In fact, you blocked people from msn. How the fuck am I supposed to "stop this shit" when you have done nothing to prove my accusations wrong. What the fuck?

Rai

Just stop, okay?
    I did NOT have access to Freed's account. He knows I couldn't access his goddamn account, and it's just pathetic that he would toss this all on me because I bought a cs several weeks after he was hacked.
    I did not buy the CS through ranking, I bought it through a friend of a friend and I was asked not to make a big deal about the sale, and I will respect the seller and keep it that way.
    You can't show a sealed item in trade, and I don't feel a need to prove anything to anyone.
    I never hacked Zabe, I DID have his account information, but so did others that likely hacked him. I helped him get back into the game after that as well.
    I had access to Sneaky and Zabe's accounts, and I did NOT hack them, and they know that. As for Freed, fucking lay off about that, I didn't have access to his account.
    And I blocked YOU from msn because you did nothing but harass me, and I didn't find that appropriate and wanted nothing further to do with you.

Banned

Just stop, okay?
    I did NOT have access to Freed's account. He knows I couldn't access his goddamn account, and it's just pathetic that he would toss this all on me because I bought a cs several weeks after he was hacked.
    I did not buy the CS through ranking, I bought it through a friend of a friend and I was asked not to make a big deal about the sale, and I will respect the seller and keep it that way.
    You can't show a sealed item in trade, and I don't feel a need to prove anything to anyone.
    I never hacked Zabe, I DID have his account information, but so did others that likely hacked him. I helped him get back into the game after that as well.
    I had access to Sneaky and Zabe's accounts, and I did NOT hack them, and they know that. As for Freed, fucking lay off about that, I didn't have access to his account.
    And I blocked YOU from msn because you did nothing but harass me, and I didn't find that appropriate and wanted nothing further to do with you.[/b]
    Point by point.

Freed identified you as a person who had access to his account. You are saying you didn't, but he is saying you did. It is a matter of what to believe, personally like I said, I don't believe you. He has no reason to lie. He considered you a friend and has no reason to put you under a train if it wasn't true.

Who? Friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend is George W. Bush? Once again, you are farting bullshit.

You can't show seal items - sure I knew that. Let me get this straight, so you bought a chitin shield, sealed it, but didn't want to unseal it, when your trustability was brought into question? I asked you to show me the chitin shield the very same day I saw you holding it. On that day, you told me you had bought the chitin shield two days ago. So you bought the chitin shield, sealed it, and your premium ran out so you couldn't unseal. What a favorable coincidence. Once again, you are farting bullshit.

When I said you were given access to three accounts, and all three of those accounts were hacked, you tried to discredit the claim by blaming Jaybird. So you do admit it, the first time Zabe was hacked you had access to the account. Therefore, my claim still stands, you had access to three accounts, and all of these three accounts were hacked. I am not saying you are the one who hacked them, I am just saying they were hacked by someone. Lets assume its a she and lets call her the BlackWidow bitch.

As I said, she could've proved me wrong in less than two minutes. She could've showed us that the chitin shield wasn't +8 or she could've told us who she bought the chitin shield from. She didn't do anything when even her trustability was brought into question. If it was a normal person, you would want to prove right away that you aren't a scammer. She didn't do any of that.

I am having Psy read this thread just to see what he think and I am quoting everything she says so she can't edit.

Rai

he had plenty people who ACTUALLY had his account info, i was not one of them

grow up and leave me alone, tell freed that he can contact me via msn if he cares to settle his bs lies because i don't want to deal with your fucked up middleman bullshit assumptions

and didn't you first accuse me of scamming someone ELSE's +6 cs? you just want to accuse me of something, anything.. so just give up already

Banned

he had plenty people who ACTUALLY had his account info, i was not one of them

grow up and leave me alone, tell freed that he can contact me via msn if he cares to settle his bs lies because i don't want to deal with your fucked up middleman bullshit assumptions[/b]
    If you didn't want to deal with my middleman fucked up assumptions, you could've settled it in less than 2 minutes by showing us the chitin shield or revealing to us who you bought the chitin shield from.

My assumptions are only realized by your refusal to clear your name.

You were identified as the person who had access to Freed's account. You are a suspect. Even a 10 year old kid can tell you that people usually don't believe the suspect and investigate them. I don't believe you. I was brought into this situation by Freed who was looking for my help. From what I've seen, Freed and you were friends always playing together. In fact, Freed joined the same clan after you were kicked out of AOD. Why would he accuse a friend for no reason? And when he did accuse you, you call him a liar?

Nope, I was accusing you of scamming the same chitin shield, but I was under the impression that it was +6 and not +8. Nice try though.

Rai

i was hurt by the accusations, first of the cs+6 of one person, and then the cs +8 of freed
    i didn't feel like i should have to prove anything to anyone, i was extremely hurt, i realize my mistake but i didn't care so much about what random people would think of me, i was just hurt that people i thought were friends were accusing me of that crap
    just let him talk to me, okay? stop putting yourself into other people's business

Banned

i was hurt by the accusations, first of the cs+6 of one person, and then the cs +8 of freed
    i didn't feel like i should have to prove anything to anyone, i was extremely hurt, i realize my mistake but i didn't care so much about what random people would think of me, i was just hurt that people i thought were friends were accusing me of that crap
    just let him talk to me, okay? stop putting yourself into other people's business[/b]
    It is funny you say that since you were the one asking me to help you avoid get banned from ranking when AOD was accusing you of stealing the skeleton belt. I did because I too fell for the helpless little girl act. You told me that you were the only one who was active and you simply deserved the skeleton belt. I later found that to be untrue. There were a lot of people who are still very loyal to the clan. When their own died, I could see how bad they were hurt. These people deserved the skeleton belt more than a stupid lying girl like you. I am upset with myself for actually believing your story.

You realized your mistake? When? After you were accused by me? After you were accused by Freed? After a year since the chitin shield was stolen? Oh boo boo, you were getting hurt ? So since you were getting hurt, the correct thing would be to clear your name and get them to apologize, correct?

Rai

there's nothing i can do now, you will never let me clear my name.. it'll just be one thing followed by another

i did not scam that belt nor did i steal the cs, just give it a rest

JonPeterman987

umm sorry to interupt but are u still selling the iron impact? i kinda need one but im really like card board box poor but i can farm cleavers and make at least 1 +8 and sell it so if u still have it then i will buy it in a week or so

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

umm sorry to interupt but are u still selling the iron impact? i kinda need one but im really like card board box poor but i can farm cleavers and make at least 1 +8 and sell it so if u still have it then i will buy it in a week or so[/b]
    This topic is like 25 days old, she doesn't have the Iron Impact.

mjollner

fun read though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12