New hack beware - in game trade hack

This is a discussion on New hack beware - in game trade hack within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok, I know this is NOT the place for this, and It's ok to move it, but leave it open ...
Page: 1

Exclamation New hack beware - in game trade hack

Ok, I know this is NOT the place for this, and It's ok to move it, but leave it open here for a few days please.

I know others have heard of this new hack, but I wanted everyone to be aware of it. Not sure exactly how it works, but just heard it is working!!!

This involves IN GAME trades.

The hacker will offer good items for what your selling usually more than you can do in one trade. At some point he will get you to involve another person, one of your friends... either by saying he wants someone to moderate the trade, or he doesnt know you so he wants others involved, or whatever...

He then ask you to give the item your selling to your friend. Somehow he then dupes your name in trade and ask for the item back (the hacker now has your name in the trade window with your friend so your friend thinks its you). He then trades the item to the hacker.

Be very careful if someone ask you to have a friend or someone else help!!!

Seriously?? That so messed up!
    Make sure you do small trades. If big trades need to be made, be very isolated so no one can interfere.
    And don't underestimate msn. Use that if you must.

I've got to go to bed... keep it bumped !!!! =D

TnT
    Banned

Thats nothing new...

that was alredy posted by oralixo like a week ago in general section

Banned

Yea, unluckily u havent read it yet ...

some people don't know and even tho i had heard about it, i had not heard how the hacker actually got the items

Banned

its not new happens all the time in bera wat they do is geta char with near name for eg ur name is kopriest they make kopreist and say to make sure ur item is not duped trade it to 1 of ur friends then they make char with same name as u then trade ur friend then get ur item not a hack just be carefull who u trade