S> Woodstaff +10

This is a discussion on S> Woodstaff +10 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I created a noobie mage to play around with on C-West when I get bored of Ares. The other night ...
Page: 1

I created a noobie mage to play around with on C-West when I get bored of Ares. The other night I logged in and bought a Woodstaff +9 out of merchant. I had a few trinas in the inn and since I'm low level and can't sell them for gb's I decided to just throw the Woodstaff +9 and the trina on the anvil and watch it burn. To my complete fucking surprise it actually went to +10. Considering I don't really play on this server and I really don't have much time for this game anymore anyway, I figured I would just sell it for USD.

So make me an offer. I will only sell via WU.

Here's a screenshot of the upgrade...so you know it's legit. I know it kinda looks funny because the anvil is red, but it took me a couple mins to quit laughing and actually take this screenshot. But you can clearly see in the bottom right corner that little alien dude giving me props for the upgrade. The other Woodstaff in my inn was another +9, and the one I'm holding is a +8. So don't start with the usual stupid ko4life shit, questioning the authenticity of this screenie. I don't have the time or patience to edit a screenshot, nor do I care to. If any of you know me from Ares, then you know this shit is legit.

it took me a couple mins to quit laughing and actually take this screenshot.[/b]
    i loled XD

C/O = $85

Perfect staff for a paper mage.

Last guy never sent the money or replied to pm's. So I'm selling this again. Just want it gone considering I don't play anymore.

First $50 and it's sold.

up for a GG

still selling? if yes pm me price :P ty

still selling? if yes pm me price :P ty[/b]
    Yes still selling. Pm'd