Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

scammer warning

This is a discussion on scammer warning within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; mrbucz scammed lonestar 90 dollars his email [email protected] caution to all if contacted with he paid for shard +8 and ...
Page: 1

deathntaxes

Default scammer warning

mrbucz scammed lonestar 90 dollars
    his email [email protected]

caution to all if contacted with

he paid for shard +8 and rol +0

::JR::

Hey is he from poland?

deathntaxes

not sure were he is from just giving yall a heads up

He is from poland. Sad it happened to your friend from MM clan member.

MrBucz

You can prove to me that I? Do you have any ss or an interview with the figure in the game MrBucz. Because I did not assign anything.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBucz View Post
    You can prove to me that I? Do you have any ss or an interview with the figure in the game MrBucz. Because I did not assign anything.
    dude dnt b a fuck u scammed him i have seen ezily enugh proof so just admit it

I hope you didn't scam.

If you have msn logs that can verify it was this guy that scammed you we can move forward

MrBucz

So prove it to me! I did not use MSN on a five months so I do not have to hide the best I asked some conversations or ss or confirmation that it was traded as such Items have been transferred to form MrBucz

So prove it to me! I did not use MSN on a five months so I do not have to hide the best I asked some conversations or ss or confirmation that it was traded as such Items have been transferred to form MrBucz
    We just have to wait for the logs, if some SS's come of msn logs that show the time and date and this is indeed this is your msn we will take it from there

MrBucz

Soul so please check it, just do not want to have fun not because of someone irresponsible. Moreover, people do know me and all can tall u i never scam anyone. You appeal not know where or why. May simply want to download money from me? If so, wrong address.

deathntaxes

ill get the msn logs for u

MrBucz

Ok im waiting.

Banned Senior Member

actually that email is a dutch name you sure its a polish?

deathntaxes

well ill get it as soon as he logs vent or msn

a846039

holymirage (ko4life name) is impersonating mrbucz.. he tried selling me shell +8 for rogue, and kept trying to assure me he was gg cause he was in MM char named Mrbucz. [email protected] was msn address.. i wanted lati, or baras to be a middle man in this transaction, and lati assured me tht the REAL mrbucz doesnt use msn...so stop trying to get the real mrbucz in trouble, when its simply ur friends fault for being an idiot, and not double checking his sources. kktybb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast