Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

scammer warning

This is a discussion on scammer warning within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Im from poland lol not dutch ......
Page: 2

MrBucz

Im from poland lol not dutch ...

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBucz View Post
    So prove it to me! I did not use MSN on a five months so I do not have to hide the best I asked some conversations or ss or confirmation that it was traded as such Items have been transferred to form MrBucz
    HAHA havent used MSN in 5 months eh? lemme go get those MSN logs of our convo last night about me buying GB's lol

a846039

Quote Originally Posted by mtbdhking View Post
    HAHA havent used MSN in 5 months eh? lemme go get those MSN logs of our convo last night about me buying GB's lol
    please do....false threats.

deathntaxes

no one is threating any one this is a scammer warning

deathntaxes

a846039

yup same guy tht tried to get me... wouldnt log into game and talk to me on mrbucz....he an impersonator...real mrbucz not at fault because tht isnt him.

deathntaxes

well if u were aware of a scammer why no post about it.?

and why the name calling then?

a846039

because i wasnt stupid enough to get scammed, i checked with people b4 i blindly sent this fool money for items. first off he has 0 post on ko4life..second of all he should of logged in game and gave me items 1st or even just showed me the items.. jus read on some ways to do transactions.... i told lati, and baras.. didnt feel like posting.

deathntaxes

then stop calling people idiots for your sorryness

a846039

lol im not the one tht lost 90$$ and accusing a gg guy pf being a scammer.. close this pointless topic.. theres a guy impersonating mrbucz on ko4life with the name holymirage , and msn [email protected] if your dumb enough to get scammed thn u deserve to loose money.....

SumYungHo Senior Member

well his trying 2 scam me also 1 question... do u guys mind if i scam mikes.my good mates 90$ off him?

if thats wrong shane iwont worry bout it
    BUT NO MRBUCZ DIDNT SCAM HIM

MrBucz

Quote Originally Posted by a846039 View Post
    holymirage (ko4life name) is impersonating mrbucz.. he tried selling me shell +8 for rogue, and kept trying to assure me he was gg cause he was in MM char named Mrbucz. [email protected] was msn address.. i wanted lati, or baras to be a middle man in this transaction, and lati assured me tht the REAL mrbucz doesnt use msn...so stop trying to get the real mrbucz in trouble, when its simply ur friends fault for being an idiot, and not double checking his sources. kktybb
    Thank you very much for your help! I hope that explained the entire matter. So go for it, that someone is impersonating me pode. So sorry everyone for not understanding.

MrBucz

Well what if I was trying to steal it first, so I have 0 posts? After 2 yet possible to check the IP from which I wrote it? Thirdly, why did not I come on game in MrBucz? You do not have evidence that talking with a real MrBucz
    and set up for me, can anyone ...

So plis think about that...

deathntaxes

this topic was never to point fingures of whos who. i was just doin a freind a favor because he wanted me to warn the comunity. thats all. and this a0 guy starts a flame war callin people idiots. any how i don't care what ever.

Yea deathntaxes im affraid ur accusing wrong person. You havent confirmed a single information the guy gave you, u just trusted his words.
    Stop talking like it was MrBucz because after those screen shots u posted you realy look foolish mate. Just apologise for wrong accusation and blame all that happaned on your stupidness. Sorry but i had to use some harsh words.

Quote Originally Posted by deathntaxes View Post
    this topic was never to point fingures of whos who. i was just doin a freind a favor because he wanted me to warn the comunity. thats all. and this a0 guy starts a flame war callin people idiots. any how i don't care what ever.
    I wouldnt post a single accusation without confirming if its true or not even if it was my friends case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast