Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

scammer warning

This is a discussion on scammer warning within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ill keep this open but you guys gota cut the flames. He was posting the info he had, when you ...
Page: 3

Ill keep this open but you guys gota cut the flames. He was posting the info he had, when you get scammed u do anything to try and get it back, ive had it happen to me.

A84 please cut the flames completely some of your comments were not necessary

Its ok Souls. But without a solid proof i wouldnt even post what he posted and i mentioned it before.

a846039

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Its ok Souls. But without a solid proof i wouldnt even post what he posted and i mentioned it before.
    +1 thank you. you are very right. i think he should owe the real Mrbucz a personal apologie.

a846039

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Ill keep this open but you guys gota cut the flames. He was posting the info he had, when you get scammed u do anything to try and get it back, ive had it happen to me.

A84 please cut the flames completely some of your comments were not necessary
    and sorry about the harsh words, but in all due respect he has done much worse, He accused a very cool guy of something hes never done. And some people you have to be blunt with...simple as tht.. i did not cuss or ne thing like that. but if hes upset about being called an "idiot" (my moms called me worse lol) then i apologize..

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Wtf. How can someone impersonate someone? Can someone please explain.
    Like when I trade for USD I do it only with guys who have at least a 2 yr old account on ko4life. Now I get his msn on pm and then trade. Obviously this guy did the same only to get scammed. In this case is it that the msn doesn't belong to the real guy or what?

Its not hugely difficult to impersonate some1, sometimes they know your msn so change 1 letter or 1 number and unles your paying attention u dont notice. Not many people give their real name to people on a forum so if you send money or get money from a paypal you automatically assume its the person you are speaking with. There was a big problem with Danny a while back with this, i even had a person impersonate me.

deathntaxes

well i was just posting what lonestar asked me to post. i did ask him if he had proof that he said he was m rbucz but he didn't but he told m e thats who said it in game. So sry for the flam e. but just doin what was told to me.

deathntaxes

also sry to mrbucz for wrong acusatuions

won't happen again unless i have full proof of whats goin on

SumYungHo Senior Member

i cnt believe u guys??

deathntaxes is trying to do u all a favour and let u all no there is a scammer out there and giving u a possibility who it cld b...

and u all flame him

i agree wif souls, u dnt flame ppl for looking out for the forum community, we shld b working it out and trying to dtop the scammer from scamming ny1 else..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123