Selling List

This is a discussion on Selling List within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling Raptor + 8 Und. nebiros + 7 Hanguk Sword + 7 USD or igc only, Pm me with offers, ...
Page: 1

TKO

Selling

Raptor + 8

Und. nebiros + 7

Hanguk Sword + 7

USD or igc only, Pm me with offers, thx

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

thought u were done harassing ppl? lol he is gg Aleenia already talked to him in-game and she said he isn't goign to get banned ask her if u want on official forums twitter in-game or w/e so gtfo and let him sell his items

TKO

like seriosuly, first of all go flame somewhere else, this is a selling/ buying topic, u kept goin to different ppl topics and called them cheaters this cheater that, u really need to stop crying, second all, whats that link have to do wit me? u keep copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy paste paste paste paste paste the same fuckin link to everybody topics tryna get attention, seriosuly dude jus go find somethin to do instead of goin to every forum n postin the same link over and over...

Sorry for all this flamin, but this mother fucker started it..... he needs to gtfo of everyones topic.

LadyRed

You are fuking stupid child cheater .Looser . cant up legit your char....Retard noob. How i can belive in one idiot babashoper who use his money for buy lvls? --Anyway.

Bump for Legıt 80..

Sorry for flame.

TKO

You are fuking stupid child cheater .Looser . cant up legit your char....Retard noob. How i can belive in one idiot babashoper who use his money for buy lvls? --Anyway.

Bump for Legıt 80..

Sorry for flame.[/b]
    im a child? lol look at urself? im not goin to keep goin back n forth and argue wit u, so serously jus gtfo.

LadyRed

It's easy. A cheater is not trustable. If you trap is also likely to be scam perhaps you want to leave the ko and earn a few dollars off innocent people. Your moral character is questionable .And put at risk the rest of the community forum.

demondayz18c

ladyred realllllllly needs a life i see him in every topic crying about shit

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

bumpp..

Atleast he's honest.