Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sell Glass belt

This is a discussion on Sell Glass belt within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Glass Belt +0 EP +0 Cleric earring +0 fp+8 hp (guantle.pads.pauldron)...
Page: 1

CePrE

Talking

Glass Belt +0
    EP +0
    Cleric earring +0
    fp+8 hp (guantle.pads.pauldron)

we give u the glass belt to play not to get usd :T

LostSoul

we give u the glass belt to play not to get usd :T[/b]
    +1

CePrE

bump

I just wondering why Naidenz dont make a topic about this guy selling for USD 1 clan item? not flaming but he called an old friend from olympia scammer because he keeps a Bronze Belt!

btw BUMP! :s

lol not my business but if you sell a clan item your gay and nobody should buy it

NaidenZ

I just wondering why Naidenz dont make a topic about this guy selling for USD 1 clan item? not flaming but he called an old friend from olympia scammer because he keeps a Bronze Belt!

btw BUMP! :s[/b]
    why I should make a topic ?

one thing is = give a item
    other thing is = steal a item

you get it right ?

so gtfo idiot.

Magoz

why I should make a topic ?

one thing is = give a item
    other thing is = steal a item

you get it right ?

so gtfo idiot. [/b]
    Yeah lonely, one thing is getting Dollars from sell .
    Here we have a kid behind a Pc blaming every1, saying noob every1, saying idiot every1.

Isn't naidenz a kid whos lvling every server, getting lvl70 quickly, making his videos and leaving server when every1 is hitting 70 and selling items FROM CLAN? :lol: $_$?
    Im waiting his videos, i wanna say "OMFGW HOLY SH1T 4WESOME, lvl 70 killing lvls60 with holy/healer, items! WOoWowoWoWowoWOW"

If not, u r so pro.

PD: kid blaming coming.
    Damn rude kid! r u coming to Peru soon? :lol:
    PD: Keep pressing F5 dude, thats ur LIFE!!!

I just wondering why Naidenz dont make a topic about this guy selling for USD 1 clan item? you get it right ?

so gtfo idiot. [/b]
    nop!

Yeah lonely, one thing is getting Dollars from sell .
    Here we have a kid behind a Pc blaming every1, saying noob every1, saying idiot every1.[/b]
    I got it :lol:

btw thats a market place so Im not going to reply again .. oh and before naidenz post saying that I started to talk about it -- U ARE RIGHT!

Toda La vida cepre todo lo q ocasionas.

Cepre Bump.

Rayen

esta claro k vender un clan drop por usd es muy diferente k scamear un clan drop

o no veis la diferencia ?

Banned Senior Member

I gotta agree with Naidenz

if some 1 Quit party and steal a drop and quit clan than he need 2 post it
    but if some 1 get a item from clan and he wanna sell it for usd why not

NaidenZ

I gotta agree with Naidenz

if some 1 Quit party and steal a drop and quit clan than he need 2 post it
    but if some 1 get a item from clan and he wanna sell it for usd why not[/b]
    exactly, if a clan gives you a item for what you have helped then you have the right to do whatever you want with it, but there are too many idiots here on ko4life who can't see the difference between steal a item and sell a item which your clan gave you because you deserved it, there is nothing wrong...

and Magoz you don't know how we work on our clan, we all always are a small group and we farm together , I don't steal items, I never keep everything for my own and that's why probably you haven't seen a post about me for steal a item...

if I have sold my account and items before wasn't just my desition since I had a sharer and he asked me to sell the account and we talked and I just agreed.

all items I have got from our clan is because I deserved them,

so just shut up if you don't know what are you talking about oke mofo

and there is nothing on wrong if I can get few $ sometimes I'm not stupid and that's what everyone does so why I couldn't I have seen almost all your clannies blaming me everywhere, It's all about jealous since I have nothing to lose but it's cool and I can live with it so keep going !

and maybe I'll go to Peru any day so if I go I'll let you know oke. but I'm not coming soon for sure. =(

Jhonnysr

any way.. how much for gb?..

exactly, if a clan gives you a item for what you have helped then you have the right to do whatever you want with it, but there are too many idiots here on ko4life who can't see the difference between steal a item and sell a item which your clan gave you because you deserved it, there is nothing wrong...

and Magoz you don't know how we work on our clan, we all always are a small group and we farm together , I don't steal items, I never keep everything for my own and that's why probably you haven't seen a post about me for steal a item...

if I have sold my account and items before wasn't just my desition since I had a sharer and he asked me to sell the account and we talked and I just agreed.

all items I have got from our clan is because I deserved them,

so just shut up if you don't know what are you talking about oke mofo

and there is nothing on wrong if I can get few $ sometimes I'm not stupid and that's what everyone does so why I couldn't I have seen almost all your clannies blaming me everywhere, It's all about jealous since I have nothing to lose but it's cool and I can live with it so keep going !

and maybe I'll go to Peru any day so if I go I'll let you know oke. but I'm not coming soon for sure. =([/b]
    lol ill join your clan for drops then quit it ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast