P/C > Woodstaff +10

This is a discussion on P/C > Woodstaff +10 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; So I bought a woodstaff +9 last night and put it on the anvil with a trina just for the ...
Page: 1

So I bought a woodstaff +9 last night and put it on the anvil with a trina just for the hell of it, and to my surprise it actually went to +10. So I was wondering what this is actually worth because I have never really played a mage before and have no idea if it is worth it to keep it or if I should try to sell it.

Any suggestions or comments on the value of a Woodstaff +10 would be appreciated.

Stronger

u wasted a trina on a wood staff richy rich :P mm about p/c sorry i have no clue

gee nice upg, no idea on price T_T no rich mages at west. (apart from me)

u wasted a trina on a wood staff richy rich :P mm about p/c sorry i have no clue[/b]
    Lol, yeah well...considering the outcome and that it only took one try I wouldn't say it was a complete waste. I had 2 Woodstaff's +9 and a trina in the inn...so I figured why not. To be honest I was about 99% sure that it was gonna burn, I wasn't really attempting to make a +10 by buying all the +9's and gathering trinas...I was just bored lol.

Anyway, Anyone else have an idea of what it's worth. Just out of curiosity...

Anyone else have any info?

shadowhunter99

750m or so

750m or so[/b]
    Yeah somehow I doubt that. It has a few more ap than a lycaon staff +8 and has alot more elemental on it. Anymore suggestions?

Yeah somehow I doubt that. It has a few more ap than a lycaon staff +8 and has alot more elemental on it. Anymore suggestions?[/b]
    Lycaon +7 was like 800m when i left.(i sold 2 of em for 10gb but nvm i've methods :P)
    Wood +10 > Lycaon +7(not +8 cuz of it's bonuses)
    i think it should go around 10gb
    good luck