Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Willing to spend 500USD+

This is a discussion on Willing to spend 500USD+ within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage OR Priest. Sorry no ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs up Willing to spend 750USD+

Now that i got your attention, Im looking to buy a level 83 Warrior OR Mage OR Priest. Sorry no rouges played it enough in MYKO. the lvl 83 Must be past 5% And in good NP standings.. IE more then 10k
    Geared or Naked.

If your charcter is Geared dont bother coming at me with "ok" gear.. I want GG gear.. Im talking Raptor +9 Shell set +8 or higher.. Or the new armor +8. ROC +2 or higher.. all accesories need to be +2 or higher.. Staffs +8 or better... i think you get my point.. Now you must be thinking 500 bucks for all this stuff? Please... Well 500 is the minimum.. I will spend as much as need on a charcter that fits my standereds above posted.. So if you have all this SUPER LEGIT GG stuff. or better and ASK for 2,000USD.. will work it out. Eh? Have a friend that is super gg and legit gear.. never thought of selling? Maybe that price tag will catch his eye.. PM ME will go from there. Im not crazy.. I just want a PK charcter a vet looking to get back into it.

Send me your details of the character to the T even what color his poop is. I want it all. Have a nice day
    (p.s sense this is carnac i may drop the requirments just a little.. so if you come close PM me and will talk)

Lets make a deal! ,
    AmpZ
    Last edited by newf; 04-09-2010 at 02:46 AM.

just to help you out theirs no one on cwest with a +8 set of krowaz not even 2 pieces as far as i kno but gl ^^

Rickk

You seriously willing to spend 500+USD on a game? wow..just wow...Some serious babashopping going on here! haha.

Anyway, good luck!

Banned

USD is just another medium of trade. I was in the practice of buying and reselling entire accounts with there items so I could turn a profit.

500 dollars is not a lot... I've sold single items over that. Your on K04life so don't flame people here to baba... 50% of the trades here are related to baba in one way or another...

true baba shopping isnt illigal full game doing that so its legal

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i think there may be less than 5 83 warriors on the server that would have any amount of Nps like what you are looking for

and maybe 2 -3 fll krowaz +7 sets lol. 1 of them is priest. and i think possiblly a warrior and mage set

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

he didn't post only in CW section, so he is just looking for anything anywhere.
    so whatever, i hope you get it i guess

Banned

Thanks for the postive responses. Like I said this is Carnac west so I wasn't expecting superr uber
    items. As said I would drop my standereds. But I'm
    just fishing to see if any of these vets
    or the rare 5 lvl 83 warriors see a deal like this might turn there head.

Ps the job I have permits me to spend well
    over 500 on a game. And still have plenty to pay bills put food on the table and take care of a woman. God help me.

Banned

Whats the Stats on the +8 Baal. KODB dosnt have it

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newf View Post
    Whats the Stats on the +8 Baal. KODB dosnt have it
    King of Knight - Bombastic Giant Baal

189 ap
    165 flame damage
    8 health bonus

Banned

Bumppppppppp

Banned

Thanks for posting those stats... UPDATE*** Will buy a priest now also.. preferably BP

Banned

***** will just buy a level 83 naked if that's all you have. Warrior or BP Mage needs
    to be geared.

Decoman

answer pms -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast