Buying

This is a discussion on Buying within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; ib8 elf rings fp8 set...
Page: 1

Unr4ted

ib8 elf rings fp8 set

Key421

you not going to lvl it to 80?

you not going to lvl it to 80?[/b]
    Seems hes seeling it, or ? :blink:

dont buy from this noob.

hes not good!

HE ALSO LIKE PENIS!

<3

j/k

bump

hes trustable too

SonOfaGun

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=184798&hl=

idk if its the same guy but i do recognize the login name. I remember that he was trustable for a while and then screwed over a bunch of my clannies on pathos.

think wat you want but im just giving out a warning

Unr4ted

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=184798&hl=

idk if its the same guy but i do recognize the login name. I remember that he was trustable for a while and then screwed over a bunch of my clannies on pathos.

think wat you want but im just giving out a warning[/b]
    rofl, zheka got screwed over one of the most known scammers in pathos, that peruvian dude, i was never in a clan in pathos wtf are u talking about, fuk outta heare if u dont know me

Unr4ted

WU

SonOfaGun

rofl, zheka got screwed over one of the most known scammers in pathos, that peruvian dude, i was never in a clan in pathos wtf are u talking about, fuk outta heare if u dont know me[/b]
    so your saying you were one of the most known scammers on pathos? and i didnt say you were in a clan on pathos i said u screwed my clannies over.

it&#39;s true that i dont know you, but i do know that you had a bad rep on the pathos market b/c of shady dealings and supporting known scammers so i decided to be a productive member of this forum and posted a warning for people to see. But in the end im not the one judging you, its the people who&#39;re gonna buy or sell with you that have the final say.

i have nothing against you personally, but i do have something against scammers

Banned

so your saying you were one of the most known scammers on pathos? and i didnt say you were in a clan on pathos i said u screwed my clannies over.

it&#39;s true that i dont know you, but i do know that you had a bad rep on the pathos market b/c of shady dealings and supporting known scammers so i decided to be a productive member of this forum and posted a warning for people to see. But in the end im not the one judging you, its the people who&#39;re gonna buy or sell with you that have the final say.

i have nothing against you personally, but i do have something against scammers[/b]

manny has bought and sold over 1k usd to me , i can provide ss of western union receipts if need be just let me know

Unr4ted

i said zheka got scammed by one of the most known scammers in pathos, learn how to read, m1llet scammed zheka not me, scroll down to the botton of that link and see how things worked out, i understand ur trying to help members in this forum but use common sense for once in a while and think, how can i be a scammer if im the one whos buying and im paying via Western Union. Think about it. Also idk who u are to be saying i screwed over a bunch of ur clannies if i never sold anything to no 1 in pathos, Before u come into my topic flaming me for being a scammer id like to see the proof first.