Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

selling 1 gold bar (100 mill coins

This is a discussion on selling 1 gold bar (100 mill coins within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; they tell you they have coins and for you to send WU and after you do it they get you ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

they tell you they have coins and for you to send WU and after you do it they get you in touch with another department moron... Then they tell you they are out, its so that they have money comming in to pay the lil people farming their bread and water ration for the day...[/b]
    I've bought around 5 gbs on akara before without problems....

took 10 minutes for get my gold bars
    so yeah, If I would like to buy a gb, sure I would buy from gv666 instead of you unless you are known guy nd selling for the same price
    they are not scammers, they don't use keyloger, they just know bugs for get money...

johhnyutah

I'm not saying dont trust em dipshit, im saying they are outta coins, its a 24+hour delivery atm... Stop flamin my shit if your not interested then shutup

I've bought around 5 gbs on akara before without problems....

took 10 minutes for get my gold bars
    so yeah, If I would like to buy a gb, sure I would buy from gv666 instead of you unless you are known guy nd selling for the same price
    they are not scammers, they don't use keyloger, they just know bugs for get money...[/b]

I'm not saying dont trust em dipshit, im saying they are outta coins, its a 24+hour delivery atm... Stop flamin my shit if your not interested then shutup[/b]
    well naidenz he is trustable so

hotsicer

I'm not saying dont trust em dipshit, im saying they are outta coins, its a 24+hour delivery atm... Stop flamin my shit if your not interested then shutup[/b]

and why ur so rude? >.<z

I&#39;m not saying dont trust em dipshit, im saying they are outta coins, its a 24+hour delivery atm... Stop flamin my shit if your not interested then shutup[/b]
    u wrong , they have atm but there are a lot ppl who are gonna buy .... ofc they dnt have 100gbs right now :P

johhnyutah

yeah they have atm, when you go to order it says on the website talk to customer support about information

then they ask you to send WU

Then you send WU $31 + WU fee which is why i say, $45 is about right for GB do to the simplistic fact that it&#39;ll cost u $51 thru them and then u have to wait like 4 to 6 hours at the least, just to get em...

I&#39;m not being mean, people call me untrustable and I defend myself accordingly. Check the remarks I think I acted just as anyone would have if not better. Please stop posting unless you wanna buy a freakin GB

P.S. Thanks tasty

NaidenZ

edit xD

ah carajo! :wacko:

johhnyutah

bump still sellin got 2 left

Banned

Bumpin for Johhny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12