Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

><><SELLING 130GB AT $4.5 EACH but i was scammed

This is a discussion on ><><SELLING 130GB AT $4.5 EACH but i was scammed within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; was that the character that was just sold?...
Page: 2

PathosKid

was that the character that was just sold?

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

yea it was just sold yesterday

fookhaylo

yeah same guy he told me he just bought a char dont answer pms msn emails nothing

this is the msn
    [email protected]

Curt

Proof I, Curtis, scammed you?

Ask anyone that&#39;s ever traded with me, I&#39;m not a prick like that. Never was, never will be.

I even tried to message you on msn when I got off work.

I for one did not scam you, Tyler was always a nice guy to me, obviously a ass hole. He blocked me from msn, if he did in fact scam you then you & him will have to work this out.

I will be changing the password to the warrior so he can no longer log in until you both have this sorted out, scam or not.

Cheers,

Curtis

yoyo1234

Aite...lets see if I can clarify (cant say help because nothing can be done really)...

I was the original owner for INinja101l. After I sold the account to Curt (smooth transaction and very trustworthy), he changed all info as expected. He met up with an old friend named Tyler who was a player that I met in Pathos. Tyler scammed me once by sharing a char for like an hour and doing as much damage ingame as possible (delete stuff, scam ppl) using my char&#39;s name. I didn&#39;t warn Curt about it because I didn&#39;t know he knew Tyler, but Tyler has struck again and apparently using INinja101l to scam someone. So if anyone knows a Tyler that played Pathos or Ronark at one point. Please be careful if he ask to share accounts with you. He uses multiple MSNs so that is just a fair warning. Sorry for you loss. Do not think Curt is a scammer. He just didn&#39;t know better.

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Aite...lets see if I can clarify (cant say help because nothing can be done really)...

I was the original owner for INinja101l. After I sold the account to Curt (smooth transaction and very trustworthy), he changed all info as expected. He met up with an old friend named Tyler who was a player that I met in Pathos. Tyler scammed me once by sharing a char for like an hour and doing as much damage ingame as possible (delete stuff, scam ppl) using my char&#39;s name. I didn&#39;t warn Curt about it because I didn&#39;t know he knew Tyler, but Tyler has struck again and apparently using INinja101l to scam someone. So if anyone knows a Tyler that played Pathos or Ronark at one point. Please be careful if he ask to share accounts with you. He uses multiple MSNs so that is just a fair warning. Sorry for you loss. Do not think Curt is a scammer. He just didn&#39;t know better.[/b]
    Curt seems like a legit dude... but TYLER is a known scammer...

fookhaylo

are yall kidding me curt has is paypal info and was supposed to pay me threw paypal after the transaction and conviently had to go to work right after i traded the coin to him...as we speak i am trying to message curtis right now and yet again no answer???

fookhaylo

just cause you make one legit transaction and scam other people does not make you trustable HINT THE WORK SEEMS TRUSTABLE
    so you think i wasnt scammed
    so i would lie for no reason just to make this guy gaming carerr over in KO

Fact of the matter is i lost $100 dollars which was for a plane tickets for my dieing grandmother so my kids could see her before she passes away and i was assured by both partys as soon as i delivered all yalls good friends curtis would send the money threw paypal so lets think if curtis was not a scammer why does he have tylers paypal info that is kinda weird he must know him well and right after transaction was made he said i got called into work message tyler in game so he will send the money and told me again do not worry i will get paid that he could not do it. so guess what bought a char and needed items for it scammed me to get items now they both have a new char and got money to outfit it.....

so if you changed all the passwords again give me my 23 gbs back and i will delete all my post

Banned Senior Member

so if you changed all the passwords again give me my 23 gbs back and i will delete all my post[/b]
    +1?

yoyo1234

First off. Keep you sob story to yourself because it has nothing to with this. Secondly, I didn&#39;t say you got that you weren&#39;t scammed. I just wanted to point out that tyler was the one buying the GBs, not Curt. Curt doesnt have any of the GBs to return to you because Tyler transfer them to another account. Curt doesn&#39;t even have his own paypal account which i just found out so I need to worry about Tyler charging back on the payment he made me. I&#39;ll tell Curt to pm you if it helps but its Tyler that you need to reach.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

If wendolynnnnnnnnnnn stands behind this guy, i would say that hes fair trader then.

and oh bumby

fookhaylo

ok so why is he not answering his pms and why are you defending him ????
    AND HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT CAUSE IF YOU ARE TALKING TO CURTIS HE DAMN SURE IS NOT TALKING TO ME

Curt

ok so why is he not answering his pms and why are you defending him ????
    AND HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS THAT YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT CAUSE IF YOU ARE TALKING TO CURTIS HE DAMN SURE IS NOT TALKING TO ME[/b]

Rofl, You did not PM me. I haven&#39;t received an e-mail from you. And I do not have off line instant messaging.

I do not have your gbs, obviously Tyler does. I&#39;ve been trying my best to contact him the last few days, I&#39;ve even called him several times.

And LOL @ you saying my friends had something to do with it.

There is one scammer here, Tyler...

[email protected] is his msn. His old ko4life is RippedSolid.

I&#39;ve been trying me best to help you out and get this resolved but you&#39;re being very immature posting shit accusing more than one person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12