Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

S> Full Rogue Account 83/67/59 & great gear!

This is a discussion on S> Full Rogue Account 83/67/59 & great gear! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Well I'm tired of this game, decided its finally time to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.... ...
Page: 1

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Post S> Full Rogue Account 83/67/59, 2.5m NPs & great gear!

Well I'm tired of this game, decided its finally time to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.... A girl. I've had a great time playing this game, meet A LOT of great people and it's mainly been an honor getting to know so many great people.

This character has only had 1 owner, me. I've made this entire character from level 1 to 83, there has been NO occurence of babashopping so therefor I will not be showing up on peoples "trusty" list, but I have enough vouchers to last me from here to China.

Onto the account:
    It's got a level 83 Rogue assassin, one of the most well-known sins in this entire server, my only regret is that I was never able to make any PK videos.
    This character comes with a FULL krowaz set +7, was amongst the first 3 on the entire server to get a full set +7. It has 2.5m+ in NPs, so its probably the highest NP holding rogue on the entire server. It comes with a PD +7, the 2nd quest was finished but never turned in and then K2 scruwed the quests up, but this basically means that whenever they get around to fixing that quest.. You will be able to choose between another Personal Dagger or Personal Bow, up to the new owners preference. This character has already passed a big % of EXP without actually exping, thank Bi-Frost and daily quests + chaos. It has EXP gems and NP gems, not to mention around 25k meat dumps lying around on the char/account.
    REQUIRMENTS: You WILL have to supply your own NCS and hand it to me, I will be using it to NC the character so that there are no ways for either the owner or the players in this game to get fucked by eachother. What you want the char to be namned will be up to you, but it WILL be name changed before the account is handed.

The level 67 was something I just never could bother going to 69 with, mainly because I hated EXPing after everything I had to do to go 83 so yeah... But its got a ton of EXP gems, for anyone that feels like EXPing the char to 69.

The level 59... Pretty much the same story here, I only really cared for CZ so this character was mainly only used to store items or such on.

### ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD! ###

The gear I'm currently selling are:
    1x Judicious Belt +3
    1x Iron Belt +0 ### On hold for a special person ###
    1x Iron Necklace +0 ### SOLD ###
    1x Elf Metal Earring +2 ### SOLD ###
    1x Howling Rooster +2 (vis) ### SOLD ###
    1x Ring Of Life +1 ### SOLD ###
    1x Legionnaire Band +1 ### SOLD ###
    1x Shard +9 (NON REVERSE, only a real GG will know why non rev > rev'd shit)
    1x Scorpion Shield +0 ### SOLD ###
    23x Gold Bars, $5 per GB.

All of the characters come with billion of Voucher of Oracle/chaos vouchers, I used to rock that badboy so there are enough chaos wings for you to choke on them xD

Hmm... This is everything for now I belive.

PS. I have every kind of information about the account that could EVER be needed, so all of this will be given to you aswell.

Offers can be sent to my PM, I will not even be bothering to answer stupid PMs with "how much" or just lame offers, pay up or get the fuck out.

Let the sexy BUMPS begin!
    Last edited by sonvicky; 10-21-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Updated list!

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well I'm tired of this game, decided its finally time to concentrate on the things that really matter in life.... A girl.
    HAHAHA i ROTFLED LOLED when i get to this part xD Vicky and girl ....

You mad because I'm still not the gayboy you wanted me to be? :P It's OK, I will send some big blacks to your house, they'll teach you some proper manor!

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    wait... vicky is a girl and she wants a girl vicky = a lesbian ????????
    free bump for sexy indian u will be missed and ur a baba for life

You mad because I'm still not the gayboy you wanted me to be? :P It's OK, I will send some big blacks to your house, they'll teach you some proper manor!
    ye you are not gay boy but girl boy (same like justin biber)

If that floats your boat... Have fun. I just think there's more to life than KO, and I had forgotten it until I meet this girl. Things change, I only hope its for the better.

If that floats your boat... Have fun. I just think there's more to life than KO, and I had forgotten it until I meet this girl. Things change, I only hope its for the better.
    she gonna left you anyway xD

hahaha i rotfled loled when i get to this part xd vicky and girl ....
    lesbians ftw !!!!

You guys done? I'm just tired of all of this, but this girl really makes me happy. Try to act less like fags and more like the people I've gotten to respect.

Lmao since when did you have a girl vick?

Good luck with selling ur stuff bro.

(Free Bump)

Hass

Well KO isn't a good idea when there's a girl around, but to enjoy your free time from time to time, doesn't mean you'll lose her nor hurt your self !

Quote Originally Posted by Faka View Post
    Lmao since when did you have a girl vick?

Good luck with selling ur stuff bro.

(Free Bump)

Hass
    It's a complicated story, but I hope that at the end.. It will all work out. Thanks Hass <3.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Well KO isn't a good idea when there's a girl around, but to enjoy your free time from time to time, doesn't mean you'll lose her nor hurt your self !
    Well... This is different, but I don't think my private life needs to be discussed on these forums.

+++++++++++

How much your accounte,?

no babashopping done on it but SO MANY people know the ID of this acc lol
    and vicky only quitting coz he getting ip ban

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast