selling 16gb

This is a discussion on selling 16gb within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok so im quiting carnac west, and im going to ionia, so i wont need my money anymore, thats why ...
Page: 1

chr1sjehh

Ok so im quiting carnac west, and im going to ionia, so i wont need my money anymore, thats why im selling it.

im selling 16gb in total for a fair price of 4,5 dollar each, i checked, thats 2 dollar less then on the "you know which" sites.
    thats 72 dollar in total, if you buy the whole bunch in one time ill make it 70 dollar.

im not experienced in this kind of trading, but i got a paypal and a moneybookers account.

If you want i can pm you my msn

Ok so im quiting carnac west, and im going to ionia, so i wont need my money anymore, thats why im selling it.

im selling 16gb in total for a fair price of 4,5 dollar each, i checked, thats 2 dollar less then on the "you know which" sites.
    thats 72 dollar in total, if you buy the whole bunch in one time ill make it 70 dollar.

im not experienced in this kind of trading, but i got a paypal and a moneybookers account.

If you want i can pm you my msn[/b]
    100percent trustable, has held much of my gear and vice versa. gear worth more then 16gb (shard 8)

chr1sjehh

<3