Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

- SELLING -

This is a discussion on - SELLING - within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; yep, and like i said gl...
Page: 2

yep, and like i said
    gl

magicmonkey88

lol, i payed 30gb for this very smite back when the server was flooded with gb....

now the server prices 1/2 what they used to be on everything

Banned

I'm not changing anything, I want the value of this only and very smite hammer 8 in carnac-west to be making me feel good when I sell it cause I don't really want to.

I'm not changing anything, I want the value of this only and very smite hammer 8 in carnac-west to be making me feel good when I sell it cause I don't really want to. [/b]
    lol...i repeat
    gl, and whoever buys at the b/o pls go see ur doctor lol

yea ill offer dual ii9 and IN +3 for the Smite hammer +8

Banned

dude, what i said was not sarcastic or funny or anything of that kind, its just said by me to show u guys that i need offers. big and not so silly offers. I just got a drop of a boss in cz, ROC!!!!

WO0T I'm sad that it's a clan drop but im buying it cheap from KillaHeala.!!!

dude, what i said was not sarcastic or funny or anything of that kind, its just said by me to show u guys that i need offers. big and not so silly offers. I just got a drop of a boss in cz, ROC!!!!

WO0T I'm sad that it's a clan drop but im buying it cheap from KillaHeala.!!![/b]
    u honestly think u can get a hb 8 and items? o.O a hb 7 = 13gbs, a smite 7 = 350mil.. as for ii 9 i loled at that, ok u may have the only smite 8 on the server, so why you think you could get the only ii 9 on the server? gl selling it, shame u didnt take 24gbs, you wont see an offer like that again

Banned

whoa, good criticism, i d c. gg.

senan

the one i upgraded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12