Selling 2x Shard +8/80

This is a discussion on Selling 2x Shard +8/80 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling 2x Shard +8/80 I am looking for in game coins Shard +8/80: No current offers Shard +8/80: Reserved for ...
Page: 1

Banned

Selling 2x Shard +8/80

I am looking for in game coins

Shard +8/80: No current offers
    Shard +8/80: Reserved for Qubee/H3rmmit (21GB)

Should be getting the GBs tomorrow. But dude... how u do it man? 2 shard +8 in 2 days? h34r:

Banned

lol i honestly dont know i dont listen 2 methods i just hope and pray and click ok thats my technique

Lightbulb

wow man you're very lucky hopefully it has nothing to do with any kind of abuse, like the merchant one

Banned

Absolutely not. Ive bought/recieved these items fair and square and upgraded them myself (gogo red treasure chest). I never use a trina to go +7, straight up bus scrolls for +7, then use trina for +8 which i buy off of merchant for around 80-90 mill.

ChocolateMints

Absolutely not. Ive bought/recieved these items fair and square and upgraded them myself (gogo red treasure chest). I never use a trina to go +7, straight up bus scrolls for +7, then use trina for +8 which i buy off of merchant for around 80-90 mill.[/b]
    Everyone doubts your success and laughs at your failure's. Get use to it what happens alot especially with people who are jealous.
    AfterShock

Everyone doubts your success and laughs at your failure's. Get use to it what happens alot especially with people who are jealous.
    AfterShock[/b]
    lawl :lol:

well that's somehow true but not for me coz im not even playing cwest. why should i be jelaous? ^^

it just seemed fishy for me, hb+8 and dual shard +8 ? guess its just luck and instead of doubt of their legality lets congratz him

Balroth

lucky guy ^^ BUMP

+8 items arent that difficult to make. especially if you UP them the right way BUs to 7 trina to 8 and up ..no wonder why you made 2. uniques +6 with bus trina to to 7.