Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 195

Selling IN +3/CS/Iron Set/ROC 2/Gold Bars

This is a discussion on Selling IN +3/CS/Iron Set/ROC 2/Gold Bars within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Your's from what character? You play Kronos and Ionia, don't you? You sure your not selling for a friend..?...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Your's from what character? You play Kronos and Ionia, don't you? You sure your not selling for a friend..?



  2. #137
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Don't take it as a flame, it's just a question I'd like to know.

  3. #138
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Don't take it as a flame, it's just a question I'd like to know.
    No man respectively i totally understand. I thought you knew me and Mob played here. We play on oOHappyMealOo

  4. #139
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Oh wow, I didn't know that at all. I dunno, CWest feels like its just a bunch of fucking robots, no one talks to anybody, besides flaming like a bunch of little kids at each other. I'm losing touch with this game and human side is practically retarded entirely. I know no one now, just Killing and these people I call robots. Anyway, good luck with the sales baba, haven't played with you two in a few forever's ago..

  5. #140
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Oh wow, I didn't know that at all. I dunno, CWest feels like its just a bunch of fucking robots, no one talks to anybody, besides flaming like a bunch of little kids at each other. I'm losing touch with this game and human side is practically retarded entirely. I know no one now, just Killing and these people I call robots. Anyway, good luck with the sales baba, haven't played with you two in a few forever's ago..
    Ah yeh hahaha. I was like oh shit hes thinking im selling for someone else. Mob wanted to play a few months back and then he dragged me back into this shit, so we've been playing for 2 months now. Im trying to get Shane to come back but that appears harder than i would have thought lol. I knew you played on Chukaro but over here, the only reason we stayed was cuz of guys like Funkz, Carlos and Yme and shit. Other wise it is quite boring on our nation as well.

  6. #141
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Well, I'm referring to the fact that 90% of Human side, actually, 75% now that HF is human too, but anyway.. all these clans don't talk to each other. KO's new generation is practically just a bunch of selfish babashopping or poor people who don't talk to anybody and even if they do, they're in a clan that doesn't have ventrilo. Where's the good old days feeling of ko? That shit is gone man. Nowadays, you just log, do your thing, no one cares about anyone and no one has the effort to make a move on trying to make this game fun. In other words, robots, end of story.

    Thennnnnnnnnn, you have these clans like Valiance, who actually DO use vent and talk to each other in a friendly manner and that whole package deal. But I'm forced to play on the robot side, so... Yah, I feel like KO's done for real this time, plus this busy job I'm in consuming half of my social life, so DCZs' probably my next move. You quitting forever?

  7. #142
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Well, I'm referring to the fact that 90% of Human side, actually, 75% now that HF is human too, but anyway.. all these clans don't talk to each other. KO's new generation is practically just a bunch of selfish babashopping or poor people who don't talk to anybody and even if they do, they're in a clan that doesn't have ventrilo. Where's the good old days feeling of ko? That shit is gone man. Nowadays, you just log, do your thing, no one cares about anyone and no one has the effort to make a move on trying to make this game fun. In other words, robots, end of story.

    Thennnnnnnnnn, you have these clans like Valiance, who actually DO use vent and talk to each other in a friendly manner and that whole package deal. But I'm forced to play on the robot side, so... Yah, I feel like KO's done for real this time, plus this busy job I'm in consuming half of my social life, so DCZs' probably my next move. You quitting forever?
    Dude i was done for 9 fucking months, then they dragged me back in. Now i just play like 5 hours on weekends and like 3-4 on weekdays cuz i got work. Its so hard to want to play here because no one wants to do anything, and when they do something, its all for the wrong reasons. I agree with you man. Its not like it used to be. Ionia was by far the best server i will have ever played.

  8. #143
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Up up up up

  9. #144
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    I still say Girakon was a pretty amazing "new server", but nothing beats the good old Ares days :'(

  10. #145
    Senior Member FL3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Default

    i remember my first beer

  11. #146
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    up up up up

  12. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    "Hey Joe"
    "What Henry?"
    "Look at these faggots being nostalgic"
    "Huh, I know right what fags"
    "Still........he's right, those were the good days"
    "Wow man you're so gay shut up with your nostalgy"
    " Ok ok =("

  13. #148
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Updated with more items.

  14. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Girakon was great. Jaspreet you suck and every1 knows u came to play with me.

  15. #150
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Girakon was great. Jaspreet you suck and every1 knows u came to play with me.
    Eh chino, chupa mi pito.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •