Warning about "Gutauskas"

This is a discussion on Warning about "Gutauskas" within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I am not sure if this is the right section or not, but since he is still buying items on ...
Page: 1

I am not sure if this is the right section or not, but since he is still buying items on this server, I just wanted to give out a quick warning (since not a lot of people religiously look at the cheater's section). This person "Gutauskas" put up an unauthorized claim on paypal for 5.52 cents (No joke). Either this guy is really stupid, or there must be a problem with his paypal account. I am actually considering the former, since if there is trouble with his paypal account he wouldn't still continue to trade. I asked him if he actuallly did this and here is what he said:

Sujal says:
    lol did you make a 5.52 unauthorized claim?
    Michael says:
    No, someone tried to scam me for $160
    Michael says:
    so I made an unauthorized claim for that
    Michael says:
    and rite now paypal is doing something messed up with all my transactions

His email address is: [email protected]

As far as I know, paypal doesn't put up unauthorized payment claims themselves. They would just reverse the payment and put it on hold. If I am wrong, it doesn't matter, I am still warning people. Who knows? This might happen to you aswell.

Oh, and I am not doing paypal anymore.

I had this happen with a friend awhile back. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM if you think my story is the same situation.

My story was: Bought alot of gear from a babashopper. Sold for GB and sold the gb for USD. Guy who bought from us retracted his payment. All our payments were then retracted turning us into "Scammers" because the one guy scammed us. It ended up into this big thing and eventually my friend's paypal went into -$400 and all the people who we bought from got royally fucked also.

Oh P.S. - Thanks for the heads up.

It doesn't matter if he is a scammer or not. If people sell to him right now, paypal will reverse the payment and you will get screwed aswell.

Yeah i know that's what I mean. We didn't scam anyone but it looked astho we did because we got scammed and it fucked everyone else.

I think i've gotten the same thing, if im not mistaken :/ sold a IN to a member, got paid Via Paypal but then 4 days later a dispute got opened and i send a implicitly detailed text as a explination how this trade had undergone, and additionnal evidence related to it, and then the status " awaiting other party's" response poped up waited about 2 weeks, the buyer never actually responded and my money had been reversed and sent back... I called Paypal and they said o we appologize for the inconvenience but it was nothing on your part, it seemed they were not sure if the actual owner of that account was the one using it or something like that.

In the end , Lost my IN and my cash :/
    But o well thats all in the past..i supose. :[

Not sure if thats actually the same thing but felt i needed to mention something
    :mellow:

rakyman321

yo he is not a scamer but well i dont know why the problem

halflife is a very close friend and is thrustable but well atm no send him money =D