Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling cleaver +9

This is a discussion on Selling cleaver +9 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; bump for this good gun... and LMFAO? crap dagger? us can say that cause i'm sure u have 1 better ...
Page: 3

Banned

bump for this good gun... and LMFAO? crap dagger? us can say that cause i'm sure u have 1 better right?[/b]

i dont no but it doesnt explain why a sin level 68 would sell what the majority of people in this server think to be the best dagger

yeh cleaver CAN hit harder . but theres not much in it shard and cleaver wise .

missing thos and failing its not worth it rather buy shard +8

rebirth and go +6 reb 103 ap
    still the option and its ALOT more likely then goin +10 with cleaver ?

Bizzzy

why do you care if i want to sell this or not

Banned

why do you care if i want to sell this or not[/b]

im proving my point that this DAGGER isnt cracked up too what people think it is

why sell a HIGHLY rated probs best dagger in game ? at level 68 nearing 70 quite fast im guessing :S ??

Bizzzy

your proving my point about how dumb your getting does this look like a topic about shard vs cleaver ? no so go find one and then talk shit there

this i gaurantee you is the best dagger in this server so if your not bidding a reasonable ammount get the hell out.
    thank you and have a nice day

Banned

this i gaurantee you is the best dagger in this server so if your not bidding a reasonable ammount get the hell out.
    thank you and have a nice day[/b]
    i dont quite get that bit.

all im doing is defending my reason for saying shard +8 > cleaver +9 and been flamed after i put it

still no reason yet to y u wanting too sell +9 cleaver :S hmmmmmm admit it cleaver misses alot and shard +8 doesnt

Bizzzy

dual rols? wtf what are you smoking when the hell did i say and no that is not true its just a myth because someone missed a couple times with a cleaver its just like the anvil its all about luck i burn 5 shits going +8 and make 1 going 9 show me the odds of that but no i guess you cant its luck if u fail or not and yes your getting flamed because your trying to make it seem as if this cleaver is worth next to nothing ... oh why you selling it if its so good... oh it misses alot .. would you like me to come on every single one of your threads and make your items seem like they aint even worth a penny?
    no so again i say get the hell of my topic

im selling for money so i can get mastered and get armour are you serious? can u not see the ss?

Unr4ted

dual rols? wtf what are you smoking when the hell did i say and no that is not true its just a myth because someone missed a couple times with a cleaver its just like the anvil its all about luck i burn 5 shits going +8 and make 1 going 9 show me the odds of that but no i guess you cant its luck if u fail or not and yes your getting flamed because your trying to make it seem as if this cleaver is worth next to nothing ... oh why you selling it if its so good... oh it misses alot .. would you like me to come on every single one of your threads and make your items seem like they aint even worth a penny?
    no so again i say get the hell of my topic

im selling for money so i can get mastered and get armour are you serious? can u not see the ss?[/b]
    he doesnt understand hes quite slow

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

wow stfu n leave the dudes post alone lol

bump

Banned

cleaver is worth next to nothing ... oh why you selling it if its so good... oh it misses alot .. would you like me to come on every single one of your threads and make your items seem like they aint even worth a penny?
    no so again i say get the hell of my topic[/b]

calm down...

not at all no , im just defending my opinion about cleaver not been that good. as +10 sb isnt

calm down...

not at all no , im just defending my opinion about cleaver not been that good. as +10 sb isnt [/b]
    actually you're just spamming. :lol: :P Bumpeh... GL sellin

Tiba

calm down...

not at all no , im just defending my opinion about cleaver not been that good. as +10 sb isnt [/b]
    nobody cares about your opinion
    its not a like this topic is made for comparing if shard 8 is better then cleaver 9 even though i hate this indian..
    you should get off his topic if you wanna talk about that make a topic in other section. thanks.

Hey cutie Senior Member

seantheshark stfu
    cleaver+9 is hands down the best wepon on this server atm.

so please if this is some way of you wanting to get the price cheaper. suck it.

ty bb retard

ScottCW1

seantheshark stfu
    cleaver+9 is hands down the best wepon on this server atm.

so please if this is some way of you wanting to get the price cheaper. suck it.

ty bb retard[/b]
    that we know of

_eSuba_

here you niggas

frostygay asked me to post for him

[/b]

Gratz for clanne and free bump aga <3 :lol:

Banned

so please if this is some way of you wanting to get the price cheaper. suck it.[/b]
    not really when i offered 250 usd for a +8 shard,

from what i know i dont think cleaver is equivilant.

i await another stupid flame -.-

grats on the +9 still tho

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast