Selling Dread Schield +8

This is a discussion on Selling Dread Schield +8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling DS+8 c/o 28 Gb give me some offers and pm me pls...
Page: 1

tha_amras

Default Selling Dread Schield +8

Selling DS+8

c/o 28 Gb

give me some offers and pm me pls

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If your the same "tha_amras", mage from Ares who scammed us back in Ready2Kill/Die days, then you don't deserve to be here at all. To prove to everyone that it most probably is the old you:
    tha_amras

and you spell the name exactly like the scammer, who else would make that name after a scammer, in the same game? Nobody

Scamming someone will ruin your name forever, even if you scammed back in 2007 or 2008.

tha_amras

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If your the same "tha_amras", mage from Ares who scammed us back in Ready2Kill/Die days, then you don't deserve to be here at all. To prove to everyone that it most probably is the old you:
    tha_amras

and you spell the name exactly like the scammer, who else would make that name after a scammer, in the same game? Nobody

Scamming someone will ruin your name forever, even if you scammed back in 2007 or 2008.

Thnx for blaming me for a scammer. Don't now who you are?

But let me tell you this. If you remember Claude. The person that I shared my account with.

In once All my items were gone. sealed items were gone. Everything.!!!

I quited Ready2die Without saying anything.

I quited ko.

2 months lather I log back in there was only 1 thing left on my mage.

12.xxx NOAH's?

Did I scam that from ready2die?

Afther I logged. I changed pass account sold to a reallife friend.

Thats the story.

I deleted everyone from MSN. Why? I stopped KO didnt want anymore contact. ore question come back to ko ect. I was tired of playing the game. Ko-support that doens't want to help.

I recieved many mails of Javi and his brother about giving items back. Told them many Times I dont have them and there was no items on the account?

I wunder How many times I need to repeat this.

And next time pm me for abusing someone that he didnt do?