Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

selling DREAD SHIELD+8

This is a discussion on selling DREAD SHIELD+8 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; lawl funny stuff givin 5 inches 1 more day since the servers were down ^^...
Page: 2

lawl funny stuff

givin 5 inches 1 more day since the servers were down ^^

°√ √←▒ß bump

°√ √←▒ß bump

15738283 noah

Add 26 gbs to that and its yours!

soft: better get money a bit faster: the dread 8 is back on the market!

°√ √←▒ß bump

°√ √←▒ß bump

ShesGettinNeaked

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    If you are a sin, sure. I really only do class vs class vs.

if you are an archer, ill find a horn crossbow+7 for my friend twoshanks to beat you with

fuckin scammer, someone ban this guy from ko4life, its noob scammer badfriendz/trident/snotneus >.<

HAHAHA!

you are so funny dude .. if he can win me with a horn crosbow +7 i wil give him 100 m

may you are good geared but dont think you are the best dude really because you look like a monkey

Quote Originally Posted by ShesGettinNeaked View Post
    HAHAHA!

you are so funny dude .. if he can win me with a horn crosbow +7 i wil give him 100 m

may you are good geared but dont think you are the best dude really because you look like a monkey
    QQ some more you faggot scammer

ShesGettinNeaked

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    qq some more you faggot scammer
    monkey lol hater

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShesGettinNeaked View Post
    HAHAHA!

I'm not friends with the op but quit ruining the market place with pointless hijacking.

Due to recent activities of this section, NO MORE FLAMING will be tolerated in the C-West forum. People "invading" other peoples topics with vulgar language or anything which offends the topic creator, will be SUSPENDED for 7 days + given a 10% warn. If you receive this consequence 3 times, you will be BANNED on all of your accounts linked to your IP. Anyone found selling items which is owned by anybody who was banned this way, will be IP banned as well. I do not care who you are, this rule must be enforced until I see my section consists of calm members. We must keep a clean, organized and especially civilized forum so that people will feel more "comfortable" in this section. Flaming toward anything, whether it's personal or about actions done in game involving clan activity, etc are all examples of the above rule. If someone has offended you on your topic or anywhere of the C-West marketing section, please DO NOT reply with a flame as well -- Just PM me with the link and the name of the offender and I will take action to solve your problem. Once again, this will NOT be tolerated until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    I'm not friends with the op but quit ruining the market place with pointless hijacking.

Due to recent activities of this section, NO MORE FLAMING will be tolerated in the C-West forum. People "invading" other peoples topics with vulgar language or anything which offends the topic creator, will be SUSPENDED for 7 days + given a 10% warn. If you receive this consequence 3 times, you will be BANNED on all of your accounts linked to your IP. Anyone found selling items which is owned by anybody who was banned this way, will be IP banned as well. I do not care who you are, this rule must be enforced until I see my section consists of calm members. We must keep a clean, organized and especially civilized forum so that people will feel more "comfortable" in this section. Flaming toward anything, whether it's personal or about actions done in game involving clan activity, etc are all examples of the above rule. If someone has offended you on your topic or anywhere of the C-West marketing section, please DO NOT reply with a flame as well -- Just PM me with the link and the name of the offender and I will take action to solve your problem. Once again, this will NOT be tolerated until further notice.
    I dont want him banned for the flames (its just free bumps 4 me )

I want him banned because he is a scammer lol

upupupupup

°√ √←▒ß bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast