Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Gab's Adamant +8/buying priest stuff Updated

This is a discussion on Selling Gab's Adamant +8/buying priest stuff Updated within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; up ....
Page: 2

up .

The One And Only Senior Member

got any proofs that shows that you really got gab adamant +8 ?if yes maybe we can talk about the offer

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    got any proofs that shows that you really got gab adamant +8 ?if yes maybe we can talk about the offer
    Really? lol
    Well I will just let you know this, and I will provide a SS to boot. My name on the old xig ko ranking site is mastermike1011 also, I litterly have 4500 posts, i only had 3 people over me for years. I have over 10,000$ in transactions done over there. On top of that, my ebay name happens to mastermike1012, with over several hundred usd transactions(almost all sold) and several ones over $500. I know I havent been on here much, and not in a very very long time. But I don't lie, don't cheat, and really can't stand thieves. SS will be up soon.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

man dont waste your time with that fucking jew Perfection. Anyways do you have any idea on what kinda price range u want for the shield?

Banned

Just for curyosit!!
    Are u got any offer allready?

I think that only this Gab's +8 in CW

Mastermike1011

I have had a IN+1 HV+2 SHIO +3 offer, and others like it.
    Honestly if theres no other +8's on the server, its making me think twice about selling it, unless for a retarded offer. There has to be some +8s, iv seen +6's in trade, and osme lower, going +6 is easy. Granted since iv been here only seen 3 between +1-+6 since iv been there.

Banned

I'll be hard to get a great offer for that.
    This itens going be very expesive

Anyway good luck in ur sell.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mastermike1011 View Post
    Honestly its a debate to get rid of it, im rolling priest right now as a main, but im just getting off to a start. I might regret it in the long run. I heard this shield potentially destroys Chitin shield. But the thing is it can seriously get me closer to the starting gear I want, and running around with a shield worth twice as much as everything your wearing combined, isn't my idea of cool.
    So im seeing what offers I will get, and go from there, hopefully if I get a real good offer, I will be almost to the point i wanna be, minus a shield? lol
    potentially?

Dude a +7 gabs adamant destroys a chitin shield. i wouldnt sell that thing unless you get a fucking mad offer

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    potentially?

Dude a +7 gabs adamant destroys a chitin shield. i wouldnt sell that thing unless you get a fucking mad offer
    Basically what im looking for, c/o is 2x shio +3 IB +2 HV +7 sk baal

^ If you want to try to make some war krowaz +8 too it would be nice , pm me if u make one , i need all pieces atm using +6/+7;

Mastermike1011

ill right ill keep ya in mind, i really need to sell my boots first, im under 700m, and i need about a bil to work with some upgrades on krow

The One And Only Senior Member

Well mate I waiting for the proof as I said , then we can talk about the offer =)

@Jaspreet
    can you close you'r mouth?aa? who talks with you I talked with this guy not with you ,
    stop replay in every post that I replay
    dumbass.

bump

And guys keep off flame war from this topic

You would benefit more having a badass sheild than upping all your uniques once. Infact on an Int Priest upping your uniques from 0-2 you would barely see any difference atall, that is ofc if you started at 0 with an iron set.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    man dont waste your time with that fucking jew Perfection. Anyways do you have any idea on what kinda price range u want for the shield?
    verbal warning here Jas. Dont make my inbox hate you. I think you know where Im coming from.

on topic, nice shield.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast