UPDATE #2: [/b]For those who are sceptical of the Gab's Blessing, it's special skill (only unlocked at +7) is a 5 second immunity to ALL elemental damage this includes (all tested):
- All mage skills (Obviously because of their elemental attacks)
- Weapons elemental bonuses (yes it acually becomes immune to the elements but not the weapons ap)
- Towers - (ardream/ronark land base/ronark land)
- Mob's Magic attacks (Atross/Centaur/Ork Archer etc)
- Cannot be individually debuffed/leg cut/screamed/shock stunned/blinded (You can only be debuffed by aoe torment/subside etc)
- 10%-15% Chance to activate rather than 1%, it happens alot while holding the shield.
- You are ABLE TO POT while the skill is activated, while with the Adament you ARE UNABLE TO POT
- Still able to get healed/buffed/tp'd/minored/wolfed all the usuall, while skill is activated
The stats on the Gab compared to a Chiten Shield +7, 20 less weapon defence is recovered by ac, as some have said "The poor mans CS" but in all acuallity, with the Gab's special skill and dagger defence it's sexy..
For more detailed comparison and discussion between the Adament & Blessing view the topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=283276
PM me here for further discussion or ingame at Syst3m.