Selling GBS! 10$ EACH

This is a discussion on Selling GBS! 10$ EACH within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i dunno why my thrustable topic cant open, i had some goods from nikleo and silverrhaze =/ and some ...
Page: 1

rakyman321

Well i dunno why my thrustable topic cant open, i had some goods from nikleo and silverrhaze =/ and some others

well i just wanna say, FIRST MONEY AND THEN GBS, i left 12 gbs, 10$ each, i prefer people from my country Peru, the city of Lima, because is a sht make deals with people from others countrys, always says gbs first or vouchs and when i tell him about vouchs he dont wanna buy it, so if can be people from Lima peru that would be nice =)

add me in msn

[email protected]

ty babas

ONLY WU NO PAYPAL

rakyman321

Well i get 15 gbs more so now i am selling 17 gbs, i sold 10 from the 12 i left

so interested add me in msn [email protected]

ONLY WU

i dont care if you have paypal xD

and yes i am thrustable ŽŽ

I donīt know if someone trusts him, but be carefull ... my friend has sent him money ( 25.01.2008 ) via WU and this boy played-act that he didnīt got money. So we were contacting WU and they sent us e-mail that the Money Transfer was paid on xx/xx/xx at xx:xx:xx in Lima. ( I have all msn record and proof of purchase )

Peace