Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling Gbs on Ionia!16$/each

This is a discussion on Selling Gbs on Ionia!16$/each within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; holy crap..There's no reason to give fucking 400$ for a hb +7 lol :P.. In a month u can get ...
Page: 3

holy crap..There's no reason to give fucking 400$ for a hb +7 lol :P.. In a month u can get a +8 for this cash from a random turk .
    Bump for ya..

quick and smooth trade thx

Selling flame ring +0 100$

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dude honestly, i know how your getting your items, and now this is just fucking ignorant. The way your getting them, I was cool with you getting them for yourself, but then attempting to sell them to other players for inflated prices causing the market along with PK to get fucked up is just selfish. You seriously need stop doing this bullshit.

Banned

Dude honestly, i know how your getting your items, and now its just annoying me like fuck. The way your getting them, I was cool with you getting them for yourself, but then attempting to sell them to other players for inflated prices causing the market along with PK to get fucked up is just selfish. You seriously need stop doing this bullshit.[/b]
    I concur.

auditurbo4

I concur.[/b]
    The man has a very solid point.

clannies fight huh?

ontopic: this guy hellbreaker is a turk who can get any item at any server and he's inyecting only +7s now?

proof plz

clannies fight huh?

ontopic: this guy hellbreaker is a turk who can get any item at any server and he's inyecting only +7s now?

proof plz[/b]

OMG!Im not turk!!!And they havent any proof about this!If i can get any item why i dont sell items on all servers???

VasSonSoxD

add me to msn [email protected]

OMG!Im not turk!!!And they havent any proof about this!If i can get any item why i dont sell items on all servers???[/b]
    Because you make more money in a brand new server maybe? ^^

clannies fight huh?

proof plz[/b]
    Are you stupid or just dont know? Because 1 he doesn't go to bifrost, 2, hes a fucking mage lvl 61, and I NEVER SEE HIM FARM SHIT. So yes he is buying from a GM. If you try to deny this HellBreaker, you truly are an ignorant idiot and dont even deserve to be in this clan.

Are you stupid or just dont know? Because 1 he doesn't go to bifrost, 2, hes a fucking mage lvl 61, and I NEVER SEE HIM FARM SHIT. So yes he is buying from a GM. If you try to deny this HellBreaker, you truly are an ignorant idiot and dont even deserve to be in this clan.[/b]
    LoL!U never see me farm??U never see me xping and pking too...becuz maybe i go with other friends to BF when no1 go from the clan...and u can say everything!Why problem if some1 has good items for sell?Another guy who selling ii+8 and hb +7 or +8 chitins are they selling gm items too? <_<

If u dont know something dont say me idiot...

LoL!U never see me farm??U never see me xping and pking too...becuz maybe i go with other friends to BF when no1 go from the clan...and u can say everything!Why problem if some1 has good items for sell?Another guy who selling ii+8 and hb +7 are they selling gm items too? <_<

If u dont know something dont say me idiot...[/b]
    Sure, a simple scan of your items will tell it all. You can deny it all you want, but 60% of the clan knows exactly where you get your items. Yeh you farm BF...cuz that gets you HB&#39;s 7

Sure, a simple scan of your items will tell it all. You can deny it all you want, but 60% of the clan knows exactly where you get your items. Yeh you farm BF...cuz that gets you HB&#39;s 7[/b]
    U can scan my items or what u want!hb from green chest...Why do u like fighting with me??

I FINISHED IT!!!

TopCat

U can scan my items or what u want!hb from green chest...Why do u like fighting with me??

I FINISHED IT!!![/b]
    Amzing.. Ur a mage and want all of us to belive u farmed them all and upgarded them all 100%?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast