S> 30GBs for 80 USD + Fees only today

This is a discussion on S> 30GBs for 80 USD + Fees only today within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; as the title says want to get rid of them ill be home for the next 2 hours send me ...
Page: 1

Lvzbel

Default S> 30GBs for 80 USD + Fees only today

as the title says want to get rid of them ill be home for the next 2 hours send me a pm and we can talk

Accepting paypal and WU

buyers be warned, seems a bit suspicious.
    Last edited by thing; 08-20-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Lvzbel

suspucious? only cuzz u have a bunch on trades does not mean i HAVE to give ucybs first. i have trade with many peoole here and never had problems look at my last two topics made two trades with no problems u didnt want to pay first go buy from someone else and stop making negative post only cuzz i didnt fallow ur rules.

for everyone else feel free to look at my post and see who i trade with or u can even ask the_real_plodez
    still selling
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lvzbel View Post
    suspucious? only cuzz u have a bunch on trades does not mean i HAVE to give ucybs first. i have trade with many peoole here and never had problems look at my last two topics made two trades with no problems u didnt want to pay first go buy from someone else and stop making negative post only cuzz i didnt fallow ur rules.

for everyone else feel free to look at my post and see who i trade with or u can even ask the_real_plodez
    still selling
    thank you
    no, i was willing to go first in small increments, yet you insisted on it all at once... let me know if you change your mind.

not to mention you blocked me after i talked to you.

edit: oooh two succesful trades - ur gg.
    edit2: you DO see the 100 trades in my sig right? if you can't trust me who the heck you gonna trust
    Last edited by thing; 08-21-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Banned

Yeah, there is 0% chance THING would ever even consider scamming as an option. He's cheap (he can't help it, hes Asian) but hes no scammer.

The fact that you turned down doing the transactions in increments would look suspicious to me as well.

agreed, thing is prolly one of the most legit ppl i have ever met, i trusted him with over 100gb with nothing in return and he payed it like 5mins later. u shuld have no problems jst givin him the gb's first AQ.

Lvzbel

first i didnt block you i log off cuzz im at home now. like i told you i wont fallow ur rules even if you have 100 trades i dont care is that simple in the internet world u pay first and recive product after i told you ur sig will not make trade first and i do not want to trade in increments cuzz u can always back after trade several.

i can sell them increments but not for the same price then is not bulk anymore.

bump!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lvzbel View Post
    first i didnt block you i log off cuzz im at home now. like i told you i wont fallow ur rules even if you have 100 trades i dont care is that simple in the internet world u pay first and recive product after i told you ur sig will not make trade first and i do not want to trade in increments cuzz u can always back after trade several.

i can sell them increments but not for the same price then is not bulk anymore.

bump!!!!!
    You can CHARGE-BACK from ONE trade.
    You think I'll risk my rep to scam you for $80? lol

Lvzbel

ya haha dude im telling i would not go first even if i trade with God im that cautious about trading online. i told u if dont want to pay first then dont trade with me is that easy

they are still for sale