Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling hanguk+9/bomba neobris+8/eme+3/IN and more inside

This is a discussion on Selling hanguk+9/bomba neobris+8/eme+3/IN and more inside within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling HV+1 - bo 13gb HV+2 - bo 38gb WE+2 - bo 22gb WE+3 - bo 65gb Avedon+3rev - bo ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Default Selling hanguk+9/bomba neobris+8/eme+3/IN and more inside

Selling

HV+1 - bo 13gb
    HV+2 - bo 38gb
    WE+2 - bo 22gb
    WE+3 - bo 65gb
    Avedon+3rev - bo 21gb
    White dragon neck+3 - bo 18gb
    Imir ring+2 - bo 12gb
    IN+0 - bo 40gb
    EME+3 ( duals ) - bo 100gb each
    Bomba neobris+8/hanguk+11rev - co 120gb neobris and 160gb on hanguk/ bo 300gb for duals

Buying

nothing atm
    Last edited by BreakerS; 08-25-2012 at 02:06 AM.

bump for trustie gg guy buy his stuff

Banned Senior Member

wow whered u get all these items alot sound like the item penitraitor use to have ??????????????????????????
    dont buy this stuff dudes a scumbag
    buy and re_ sell my ass...... left three months ago u had nothing came back and u had chitins9 and ee 9 and u said no one dime of usd was spent full of BS
    DONT BUY THESE ITEMS!!!!
    OOO btw CLAIM U GOT HAKCED ON UR WARRIOR ??????? HOW DO U HAVE ALL THIS WARRIOR ITEMS BACK ALREADY? http://www.knightonlineworld.com/for...Finally-hacked

thats nice gear ur running around with , 3 peices shell9 pads gloves and helmet with a +6 Rev Bomba wiri , +7 Rev Hanguk really lol nice gear homo where you get it? Selling your garbage now that you have all Pene's gear?
    This reatard is running around with a bunch of my gear , Trustie lol Trust at ur own risk.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

HE BOUGHT THE EE +9 OFF ME HAS NEVER DONE ME WRONG...NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE I KNOW OR HAVE I EVER HEARD OF HIM DOING SO ^^WANKERS ABOVE^^
    go back to bed kids hes a good/nice guy and i'll bump his topic for him as i'm not here to flame like the other poofs above

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    wow whered u get all these items alot sound like the item penitraitor use to have ??????????????????????????
    dont buy this stuff dudes a scumbag
    buy and re_ sell my ass...... left three months ago u had nothing came back and u had chitins9 and ee 9 and u said no one dime of usd was spent full of BS
    DONT BUY THESE ITEMS!!!!
    OOO btw CLAIM U GOT HAKCED ON UR WARRIOR ??????? HOW DO U HAVE ALL THIS WARRIOR ITEMS BACK ALREADY? Finally hacked
    are u serious ? when did penetrater had any of this stuff ? lol those duals are of furiat/ account 83 is mine/eme traded from RAY/ and i clearly stated i had EE+9 and 2x earings on my rogue when i got hacked.. no need to give u more explanations.. titanz are a bunch of scumbags and always will be.. fvking loosers.. i gave a nice explanation about this to pointman.. and guess what ? he couldnt argue more with me because he knew he got wrong info

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    thats nice gear ur running around with , 3 peices shell9 pads gloves and helmet with a +6 Rev Bomba wiri , +7 Rev Hanguk really lol nice gear homo where you get it? Selling your garbage now that you have all Pene's gear?
    This reatard is running around with a bunch of my gear , Trustie lol Trust at ur own risk.
    hanguk bought for 15gbs to resell lol u guys really suck mate... and i never ever had any bomba wiri +6rev.. SHOW ME 1 SS OF MY CHAR WEARING A WIRI+6REV OR I M SELLING WIRI+6REV AND I WILL QUIT.. u are just a bunch of liers mate.. so stop fvking with me and go get a life.. POST PROOF OR GTFO FROM MY TOPIC SCUMBAGS

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

updateddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

lol another victim of the Titanz conspiracy theories.

Goodluck. Bumpy.

Banned Senior Member

brakers u are a lil fvcking kid that dosent no how to keep his mouth shut uve been kicked out of so many clan i lost count were fvcking losers we were all friends and obvs did well as we were 3rd in the server u were a clan jumping lil b1tch who talked a bunch of shet but couldent back it cause you were a lil b1tch

ohh really ? I was in MH until clan got disband and then was in BF until i got hacked.. and i still have friends in there.. its just that Titanz was a pathetic clan with a bunch of hating f4gs.. Now u got nothing to say about what u said earlier so u start up something new lol.. just shows who is kid in here... anyways keep bumping my topic
    BREAKERS IS IN FRIENDZ CLAN FROM 5 YRS AND ALWAYS WILL BE..fvking f4ggot get off my topic pathetic looser

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    lol another victim of the Titanz conspiracy theories.

Goodluck. Bumpy.
    Thanks mate.. they keep talking crap without any proof as always lol

B...........U.........M.........P

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

Bump with a piece of into about Titanz, when the titanz started going well, majority of atomicdingoes got pursuaded to jump clans/nations, because they were "better" than the dingoes, and i'm sorry but top 3 doesn't mean shit...if you have like 10+ people on 24/7 your clans going to get better gear + NPs not to mention, your skill has nothing to do with it when you have +3s and +8/9s on all your chars...so instead of fucking whinging about breakers, maybe look at the people that titanz have KSed or benefited from doing wrong by others
    best clan? get fucked they were made via clan theft...

i prefer MH and BF and AD over TITanz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 22
    08-23-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-23-2012, 10:32 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-23-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Hits: 62
    08-23-2012, 07:39 PM