Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling hanguk+9/bomba neobris+8/eme+3/IN and more inside

This is a discussion on Selling hanguk+9/bomba neobris+8/eme+3/IN and more inside within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate Bump with a piece of into about Titanz, when the titanz started going well, majority of ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    Bump with a piece of into about Titanz, when the titanz started going well, majority of atomicdingoes got pursuaded to jump clans/nations, because they were "better" than the dingoes, and i'm sorry but top 3 doesn't mean shit...if you have like 10+ people on 24/7 your clans going to get better gear + NPs not to mention, your skill has nothing to do with it when you have +3s and +8/9s on all your chars...so instead of fucking whinging about breakers, maybe look at the people that titanz have KSed or benefited from doing wrong by others
    best clan? get fucked they were made via clan theft...

i prefer MH and BF and AD over TITanz

Someone is pissed off.. anyhow not my business i am in msn if u wanna log and get ur scrolls. sorry couldn`t reply last time mate i was working like u know..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    Bump with a piece of into about Titanz, when the titanz started going well, majority of atomicdingoes got pursuaded to jump clans/nations, because they were "better" than the dingoes, and i'm sorry but top 3 doesn't mean shit...if you have like 10+ people on 24/7 your clans going to get better gear + NPs not to mention, your skill has nothing to do with it when you have +3s and +8/9s on all your chars...so instead of fucking whinging about breakers, maybe look at the people that titanz have KSed or benefited from doing wrong by others
    best clan? get fucked they were made via clan theft...

i prefer MH and BF and AD over TITanz
    Also more to mention titanz never got along with Antihackers/MH/BF or any other top 3 clans because their gae kind of attitude.. Me and degano used to laugh so much about how ipenetrater used to call degano a baba after loosing vs with him and himself being full scrolled rofl

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHA too funny, i think that the Titanz have gone downhill due to there "insecurities" of being top clan, i mean xxxxgold i had no problems with but the others were rude to me in CZ...i'd rather play RLB where i know that baba'ing won't kill the PK zone...and yes alot of those types of people get shitty when they lose to someone who has more skill than them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 22
    08-23-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-23-2012, 10:32 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-23-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Hits: 62
    08-23-2012, 07:39 PM