Selling off my mages.

This is a discussion on Selling off my mages. within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Well guys, it finally happened. I got hacked, and I lost literally everything. Its been alot of fun, but this ...
Page: 1

Default Selling off my mages.

Well guys, it finally happened. I got hacked, and I lost literally everything. Its been alot of fun, but this timing actually isnt bad. I start college in 3 days and have neither the time or money to continue playing ko. To all my friends who made this game awesome, thanks for playing. I doubt Ill ever play again, but who knows. Life can sometimes do strange things. Im not really mad, its kind of sad, but meh. Life happens.

I am looking to sell both my mages. I will ONLY sell them in cypher rings, and only through paypal.

One mage has 759,000 np and is level 59, the other mage has 222k ish and is level 81

I am currently taking offers on each one individually. If you make an offer that is good enough for both, you can get them together for cheaper. Theres a bout a million NP there combined, so dont be stingy :P

Anyways. Its been a fun run.
    Love you all,

If anyone is interested as too why, my account is no longer secure so I dont feel comfortable selling the account info. If someone wants to take the risk and just by the account for the NPs, thats cool.

This sucks.

sorry to hear that, GL with school. Im swamped with homework because of it and dont have much time to play atm

RAY

DAMN that effing blows