Selling items for USD

This is a discussion on Selling items for USD within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; B/O starting at ONLY 60$ ( for all the items ) !!!! if i get first offer 60$ ill wait ...
Page: 1

B/O starting at ONLY 60$ ( for all the items ) !!!! if i get first offer 60$ ill wait 2-3 days , if there is no better offer ill sell it to the guy with the 60$ offer.

Rogue chitin set +7 ( i think only 1 part is rebirth )
    MD+7
    Cleaver +8
    1x opal ( will give free to the 1st buyer )

ScottCW1

ill give u money on pathos for opal xP

ill give u money on pathos for opal xP[/b]
    rofl i dont need coins there or in any other server :P

/Quit_KO ftw!

i offer 50$ with out the opal and with out chitin pauldron

Unr4ted

i offer 60$
    hit me up on msn roi or ree ad me
    [email protected]

Banned

why dont u just say taking offers highest offer 2 - 3 days gets it :S , your not really sellign for 60 then ur wanting some one to bump the C/O too ur B/O then wait 3 days for a better offer. rather annoying posts like these

why dont u just say taking offers highest offer 2 - 3 days gets it :S , your not really sellign for 60 then ur wanting some one to bump the C/O too ur B/O then wait 3 days for a better offer. rather annoying posts like these[/b]
    huh? ill take 60$ offer so whats the fucking problem? i sick of this game , 60$ its nothing for this items but i dont give a shit i prefer the money then this shitty game at my PC.
    When i get the first offer i wait even 1 day , if nothing else ill sell to this guy.
    And its more annoying to see comments like yours , just dont hijacking my topics.

P.S Unr4ted tried to send me keyloger via MSN , i have the history if you wanna see , fucking scammer noob.

kni4x

im selling more shit for lower price!! check my post, and as to bogan, reading ur shit everywahere is reather anoing and i LAWL on every ur offer. 50 for eme 60 for rol hihihi give us a break poor man. no1 will sell u a rol for 3,5-4 gold bar nub.

[quote]im selling more shit for lower price!! check my post, and as to bogan, reading ur shit everywahere is reather anoing and i LAWL on every ur offer. 50 for eme 60 for rol hihihi give us a break poor man. no1 will sell u a rol for 3,5-4 gold bar nub.

Wtf are you want? who the hell is Bogan?
    And stop fucking hijacking my topic , you better edit your comment or you'll be muted / banned for few days , dont hijacking with your shit , you can start new topic dont BS me here.

kni4x

Bogans that nub seantheshark thats trying to buy everything for half price. and sry m8 desperaqte to sell my shits fast xD. edited

Bogans that nub seantheshark thats trying to buy everything for half price. and sry m8 desperaqte to sell my shits fast xD. edited[/b]
    Aight i thought you posted at wrong topic ... good luck , i wanna sell my items fast aswell , KO sucks.

Hi

Hi[/b]
    I guess you didnt read the other pages ... because you wouldnt post it after...
    Now , im not going to argue with you nor anybody else , 1 more hijacking and you will be banned , dont try me.