Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Selling Items! Warrior and Random!

This is a discussion on Selling Items! Warrior and Random! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally Posted by Souls Messias, i have read your report, which isn't really a report might i add. There is ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Messias, i have read your report, which isn't really a report might i add. There is absolutely no proof in there of a scam at all, if this guy did scam your friend he will have msn logs, if he doesn't have logs or trades or sumthing there is no way 2 prove it.

All you supplied was a couple of private messages on another website, until you find some solid proof i would kindly ask you stop posting negative comments
    Im not registered on any other Knight Online website, only official forums and ko4life

MESSIAS

It wasn't a knight online website

you are patrick or frank, one of these 2 scammers, desmond gets the western union information from the scams, patrick baker or frank osholt, ya are a scammer!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSIAS View Post
    It wasn't a knight online website

you are patrick or frank, one of these 2 scammers, desmond gets the western union information from the scams, patrick baker or frank osholt, ya are a scammer!
    What website was it then

And yes im Frank, everyone knows that...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678