###Selling Level 83 Orc Rogue With 1.1m Nps ###

This is a discussion on ###Selling Level 83 Orc Rogue With 1.1m Nps ### within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling Lvl 83 Orc Rogue 44% 1.1m nps (Permenant S symbol) Has krowaz set +7/1rev All skills unlocked Some old ...
Page: 1

Default ###Selling Level 83 Orc Rogue With 1.1m Nps ###

Selling
    Lvl 83 Orc Rogue 44%
    1.1m nps (Permenant S symbol)
    Has krowaz set +7/1rev
    All skills unlocked
    Some old uniques on acc
    Valks for another month +300hp
    Pathos Gloves for another week
    Side chars are a 59 rogue and 69 rogue (both sin)

This acc cannot be CRd bc of the over load of NT recipts

C/O ? B/O ?

Can take usd via PP is trusted
    Offer ardream rogue items or pure gb if u want to do an IGC/IGI trade

Do not low ball me or ask how much because that will be ignored

i got plenty of vouches if needed!

Contact me here through forum
    Or via msn
    [email protected]

Last edited by NickSigs; 04-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Banned Senior Member

This cahracter can not be put in a Cypher Ring... It has Nation transfer receipts. Thats why roy sold it as it is for 400$ worth of items.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    This cahracter can not be put in a Cypher Ring... It has Nation transfer receipts. Thats why roy sold it as it is for 400$ worth of items.
    Truu forgot bout that thanks

nicksigs,
    not doing here anything personal but ppl that buy this account should know it was hacked and cannot be put in CR so pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    nicksigs,
    not doing here anything personal but ppl that buy this account should know it was hacked and cannot be put in CR so pay attention
    it was scammed not hacked its 100% safe

Banned Senior Member

i heard it was hacked as well..

Quote Originally Posted by DexAddict View Post
    i heard it was hacked as well..
    a sharer took the items it wasnt hackd and stop posting sh!t on my topic please

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I received the following PM today:

I made a $500 payment via PP for lvl 83 rogue on CR yesterday to iLikeCheese. He said it would take 24 hrs to CR the rogue which I said is OK. However today morning I saw another topic for the same rogue being put up for sale by NickSigs. I spoke to iLikeCheese over msn about the topic and he said that he could not CR the rogue so he sold it to someone else and I should be getting my refund. Since the rogue has already been sold once and is up for sale again when I am yet to get my refund I request that all topics related to this sale/seller be locked till I get my money back.

Also I believe that the seller should have intimated me and refunded my money before selling the rogue to someone else.

Please explain why I should not ban some people?

Some guy had login/pass information and used an unseal hack to steal everything. The guy no longer has access to this account and it is safe. Just posting my two cents and whoever you are NickSigs, good luck on the sale

Note: This is not a vouch.

Edit: Just saw realplodez post, I say lock the topic until the money is refunded. If no money is refunded then let the bans begin \o/.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I received the following PM today:

I made a $500 payment via PP for lvl 83 rogue on CR yesterday to iLikeCheese. He said it would take 24 hrs to CR the rogue which I said is OK. However today morning I saw another topic for the same rogue being put up for sale by NickSigs. I spoke to iLikeCheese over msn about the topic and he said that he could not CR the rogue so he sold it to someone else and I should be getting my refund. Since the rogue has already been sold once and is up for sale again when I am yet to get my refund I request that all topics related to this sale/seller be locked till I get my money back.

Also I believe that the seller should have intimated me and refunded my money before selling the rogue to someone else.

Please explain why I should not ban some people?
    i dunno what really went down yesterday all i was told was that he got another offer on the rogue and he was sure the acc couldnt be CRd bc of the over load of NT receipts and they need money i gave em IGI and was told once the person who recieved the 500 usd logged he would send back the money that was paid this account wasnt hacked and sold to me it was sold to me by Roy so...... hope that solves the problem bc thats what i was told
    Last edited by NickSigs; 04-25-2011 at 10:45 AM.