Selling List

This is a discussion on Selling List within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says, im selling the following items for usd (Paypal/WU) Iron belt Dual ROCs Dual WEs and 30 GBs ...
Page: 1

TKO

Cool Selling List

as topic says, im selling the following items for usd (Paypal/WU)

Iron belt

Dual ROCs

Dual WEs

and 30 GBs

Lookin for offers atm, so pm me, tyvm.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Scammers shouldnt be allowed on this forums. I trusted you, and i cant believe i even helped inter server trade with you and Dominant. Dont buy from this guy people, hes a scammer.

I always say this guy suck .But you always defend him .

Banned

Scammer , do not trade with him.

what did he scamm?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I'll tell you exactly what happened. TheDominant was interested in buying his warrior, TKO agreed but in exchange for items on C West. I know this because Dominant personally came to me to be the inter server mod for there trade since i was the only one they could both trust at the time. After the trade was complete, Dominant was able to fully change the information on the warrior. Dominant then started to fully gear the char and then 3 weeks later the account was taken back by none other than the original owner. That was almost 1 month ago. In the process of not only taking the account back, Dominant has just bought a Chaos Wirinom +8 and sealed it on the account. Now that its been almost 1 month, TKO must think that people forgot about what he did and so now hes posting here on ko4life. I know those are not his items for a fact because he got rid of every last item he had on Ionia when he left for C West. He did this all because he was an idiot and trusted about 4 people on his account and got scammed out of some gb's so now he decided to take it out on someone that had nothing to do with that situation.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Coming on this forums to sell items that you scammed. And dont even give me the bullshit that there for your friends(s). Because you and i know damn well how you got those items.