Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

selling list(must sell asap) want xbox 360

This is a discussion on selling list(must sell asap) want xbox 360 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; xbox 360 doesnt cost that much :P, had to buy another 1 yesterday, Red Ring of Death FTL...
Page: 2

xbox 360 doesnt cost that much :P, had to buy another 1 yesterday, Red Ring of Death FTL

Boyce

xbox 360 doesnt cost that much :P, had to buy another 1 yesterday, Red Ring of Death FTL[/b]
    get it fixed for free?

xbox 360 doesnt cost that much :P, had to buy another 1 yesterday, Red Ring of Death FTL[/b]
    ill buy ur broken one

ill buy ur broken one[/b]
    really? wihtout the harddrive? cause i bought the arcade xbox (no hard drive) and just used the old 1

hahaha thanks man. ya i was pretty decked here on my lvl 70+ priest, but meh watever lol done with the game unless a new server comes out, then i might begin to play a little. ty for the up tho^[/b]
    aha you never played cwest :P you switched chars and classes to much lols always on market :P
    bye bye baba

manveerj

Trade my 360 + games for all. LOL jk free bump i guess. Nd ye that shit glowed like fuk lol

prestige459

hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12