Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Lv 80 Rogue !

This is a discussion on Selling Lv 80 Rogue ! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Ye sure i will show ss to the buyer..And i have more than 1 account to sell thats why im ...
Page: 2

Ye sure i will show ss to the buyer..And i have more than 1 account to sell thats why im confused so stfu ok? And i bought Platinum Premium for 90$ ,will also show to the buyer.. Don think ur the god here and know everything..U are a no lifer geek u should check it..get a life..Comment someone in real life like that and he will rape u but ofc...u don know how it is coz u are a nolifer , 24/7 on a screen and have nothin to do..Really sad man..really really sad.I play ko but not comment other ppl and being a geek like u.There we see , u have nothin to do so u comment everyones topics..Wow whatta geek..Got a girlfriend?? I don think so...Online Friends haha omfg u guys make me laugh..thats really funny to see how ppl lick others ass online to get status or what?? Live in ur fantasy,the only status u get is that u are a geek without anylife and friends or even a girlfriend.Not all people are that...But ye, some ppl..You can easly see thoose ppl from 10000km far away
    So here is my suggest,i don even think it will help u.. -> www.getalife.com

/ Cya

Ye sure i will show ss to the buyer..And i have more than 1 account to sell thats why im confused so stfu ok? And i bought Platinum Premium for 90$ ,will also show to the buyer.. Don think ur the god here and know everything..U are a no lifer geek u should check it..get a life..Comment someone in real life like that and he will rape u but ofc...u don know how it is coz u are a nolifer , 24/7 on a screen and have nothin to do..Really sad man..really really sad.I play ko but not comment other ppl and being a geek like u.There we see , u have nothin to do so u comment everyones topics..Wow whatta geek..Got a girlfriend?? I don think so...Online Friends haha omfg u guys make me laugh..thats really funny to see how ppl lick others ass online to get status or what?? Live in ur fantasy,the only status u get is that u are a geek without anylife and friends or even a girlfriend.Not all people are that...But ye, some ppl..You can easly see thoose ppl from 10000km far away
    / Cya[/b]
    LOL. I would sig this but it's to big.

There is no rules saying i will put thoose infos you talkin about!

The guy whos intressed in it and gonna buy will know full info..You dont have to be so curious...!![/b]
    you are an ACTUAL retard, i dont think i have ever seen anybody, who makes the account more suspicious.
    you insult a dude when he asks for proof.

wow you feel insulted because there are few 80's that are legit in ionia, and he wants proof?

how is it our bussiness? its our business cos were trying to keep the community safe you twat.

/ Cya[/b]

Everyone is right, you shouldn't forget which nationality your own character is. This looks really suspicious to me.

We are discussing rules about showing name/np and ect rules about selling a account since we have so many KOXPed chars that are being sold here. It'd would be really nice if you go do that for us.

I'd also appreciate it very much if you all stopped flaming, you as well spixaar. I know they are coming at you in your own topic but you cant blame them for being so suspicious and your no better when your flaming them back.

I'm closing this thread and if you want to keep selling your character, then you can make a new thread with the info. It's all just a bit to suspicious, sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12