Selling Lvl 77 Priest

This is a discussion on Selling Lvl 77 Priest within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; learn to read the rules. no selling for friends. jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Page: 1

Banned

Default Selling Lvl 77 Priest

learn to read the rules. no selling for friends. jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Last edited by Draven; 09-11-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    Like the topic says im making this for a friend... Thanks for looking.
    this isnt alloud

ya its not... but i like it neways

wow. please learn the rules. you want safe transactions for yourself here on these forums? then follow the rules that are set in place to help people from being scammed.

take care.

Banned

Lol its whatever.... i can't believe u guys are telling me shit like help people from being scammed like its save the world of ko patrol.... i never done anything like that in my life and if u guys don't trust me knowing who the heck i am then its whatever seriously i didn't know u couldn't help a friend bc i never really use this forums for this gay reason, GG guys thank you for letting me know what you think of me..

Quote Originally Posted by Pixey View Post
    Lol its whatever.... i can't believe u guys are telling me shit like help people from being scammed like its save the world of ko patrol.... i never done anything like that in my life and if u guys don't trust me knowing who the heck i am then its whatever seriously i didn't know u couldn't help a friend bc i never really use this forums for this gay reason, GG guys thank you for letting me know what you think of me..
    it is was it is. read the rules, they were posted just a week ago and honestly Ive seen less scam reports on this forum within the last 2 weeks then has been in the last 3 months. Nothing against you and not judging your character at all...... just doing whats expected when your so obvious with the post.

chipmonk878

well if u would let people post on the forum then we wouldn't need our friends to post something we would like to post ourselves!!!