Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got Hacked On RialiX the warrior+mage(READ IT)!

This is a discussion on Got Hacked On RialiX the warrior+mage(READ IT)! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; i'm sorry for off topic but take care because the one which play with me had key logger and i ...
Page: 1

Smile

i'm sorry for off topic but take care because the one which play with me had key logger and i lost my both chars
    dont trust RialiX in that server since it's not me, dont give him anything cuz u'll loose it !

Thnx for every1 who played with me, wish you the best guys and i might get back my warrior and if so i will make another topic to let u know.

Good Luck EveryOne and Have Fun ! <3

Papps

dude wtf u always get hacked or some shit =/

sexy Owa

sorry to hear this Rialix, you posted this in the right section however thanks for giving our market a heads up. if you need any advice in recovering the account ive done it before and may be able to help ya, pm me if you need me.

dizz123

sorry to hear this Rialix, you posted this in the right section however thanks for giving our market a heads up. if you need any advice in recovering the account ive done it before and may be able to help ya, pm me if you need me.[/b]
    lol what you get for haveing a share&#39;r learn to lvl your own char by your self next time

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ah sad to hear :/, well try and get another char and just dont have the same sharer if u decide to play again.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol what you get for haveing a share&#39;r learn to lvl your own char by your self next time[/b]
    dumass he just said he got keylogged....

sorry to hear about it though
    hope u get ur char back

dizz123

i&#39;m sorry for off topic but take care because the one which play with me had key logger and i lost my both chars
    dont trust RialiX in that server since it&#39;s not me, dont give him anything cuz u&#39;ll loose it !

Thnx for every1 who played with me, wish you the best guys and i might get back my warrior and if so i will make another topic to let u know.

Good Luck EveryOne and Have Fun ! <3[/b]
    read plx

it&#39;s my friend he&#39;s in the army and i was glad to help him with playing my char when he&#39;s at home
    i never had a xper sharer and i will never have 1, all of my chars i did xp by my self and i got a long way of xp.
    if u just knew me u could know that i am 1 of the most hardcore xpers.

anyway good luck and thnx for ur posts

Boyce

He probably didnt have a keylogger, its a common excuse from sharers if your account gets hacked. He probably just jacked all your items

that sucks to hear

what was ur sharers name, msn etc?

Jason269

damn.. nice seein u around in server, sry for ur loss hope everythink works out.

FredTFT

that sucks to hear

what was ur sharers name, msn etc?[/b]
    His sharer is Roni, and i&#39;m pretty sure he&#39;s 100% trustable, i&#39;ve known him since the beginning of manes, he&#39;s cool.
    Anyway, Roni probably didn&#39;t have all the info. so there&#39;s no option but keylogger/database hax... and Tomer u&#39;re probably the one who had the keylogger since Roni didn&#39;t type your SQ/SA on his PC.

Peace.

His sharer is Roni, and i&#39;m pretty sure he&#39;s 100% trustable, i&#39;ve known him since the beginning of manes, he&#39;s cool.
    Anyway, Roni probably didn&#39;t have all the info. so there&#39;s no option but keylogger/database hax... and Tomer u&#39;re probably the one who had the keylogger since Roni didn&#39;t type your SQ/SA on his PC.

Peace.[/b]
    ok for ur reply, Roni had the secrets and yes Roni is 100% trustable.

also i still got my Gira priest+friend&#39;s mage which i log often, and i don&#39;t download anything to that comp so i wont get ANY keylogger to my PC.

Thnx Tomer.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

that&#39;s sux .. we&#39;ve lost a GG friend and a GG player on this server , hope u&#39;ll come back to play with us tomer.

-Nati

UncageD

i am sad to hear
    tomer i hope you get your char back and play with us
    Good Luck bro

Tweety

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast