Selling my account!

This is a discussion on Selling my account! within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I know I'm not real well known in the Knight Online world, but I thought I would try to sell ...
Page: 1

Default Selling my account!

I know I'm not real well known in the Knight Online world, but I thought I would try to sell my account anyway. I don't have any intention to scam anyone, I don't have a whole list of 'vouchers', but all I can tell you is, I won't scam you nor anyone at anytime. The only vouches I could probably give are - Jay, Blaze, LongBanana, and Swoozie. I'm pretty much done with USKO, so that's the reason you don't have to worry about a scam.

I'm not asking for much, not sure of account prices, so if your interested please drop me a PM or an MSN at - [email protected]

Sorry to say that the account doesn't have anything on it, I kind of quit in a rage fashion :P I just bought Plat Premium on the account, so it has 670 hours left, the account was leveled legitly, and never ran a hack on my PC. Below are a few screen shots just for clarification.

The only items included on the account are as followed -

Dual Pathos Gloves - Rogue dagger Defence , and Warrior attack
    Bahamut armor - Both exp pieces
    There is about 300 KC left on the acc
    670 hours of platinum premium left

Imageshack - mrfunkz.jpg
    Imageshack - hoursk.jpg

Once again I give you my word I have no intention of scamming anyone, at anytime, feel free to message me by PM or post, or either MSN.

Thanks, Livewire

EDIT:Todays KoK of my character - http://www.kingofknight.com/playerin...t&name=MrFunkz
    Last edited by Livewire!; 05-26-2010 at 10:09 PM.

man you wont get much for a 60 man maybe 5 or ten bucks at the most

Well it's got a fresh Plat Premium, which is 30$ so 10-20$ would be perfectly fine. Saves you the trouble of having to buy platinum and leveling to 60 :P

Bump, will take any amount into consideration. Longer you wait, less plat it has!

Bump, please someone take it :P

MrFunkz

B
    u
    m
    p

i
    t

u
    p