Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Selling Out , SininS

This is a discussion on Selling Out , SininS within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Up for all items no skills....
Page: 3

Up for all items no skills.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Up for all items no skills.
    carlos

vs aq

plus i always beat you on happypancho

you never beated me bb .

Hamad is mad

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Hamad.. Time for you to just hand me all the items, come on <3.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

sie noob aq

vick if you were not gay maybe,

zeca i know your interested in vicky .... you can have him hes all yours puta

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    dude get the fuck out of my topic .. even if you offered your mom i wont sell it to you

fukin tard

++++++++++++++++++++++
    You must be sharing your mom with these retards...never seen such ass lickers. And I can write worse than a fuckin retard like you can. So fuck off.

Edit: Btw first time I have seen idiots who start calling names if they don't like the offer.
    Last edited by mumbojumbo; 08-07-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    You must be sharing your mom with these retards...never seen such ass lickers. And I can write worse than a fuckin retard like you can. So fuck off.

Edit: Btw first time I have seen idiots who start calling names if they don't like the offer.
    Nah..get my +9 daggers scammed for 3x Krowaz+7..right?

Accounting for Krowaz price makes it expensive and I bet anyone who uses that account to gear the char would be making a scammed post soon.

Anyway that is my offer why you worry about it.
    You can refer to those posts for the reason you were being called names. (Not because of your terrible offer)

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    You can refer to those posts for the reason you were being called names. (Not because of your terrible offer)
    Truth hurts. A really trusted person would never put you in a situation where you have to trust him. Anyways I am outta this thread.

as i doubt you know anybody whose posted on this topic as you seem to not trust anyone here, all that was said to you was your offer was terrible and there would be no point in hamad selling the account if you don't pay for the krowaz. YOU accused him of conspiring to scam someone once he sold the account, so don't pin the flames on everybody else. I'm sure hamad would gladly sell you the account in the CR if you paid the proper price for the account and the krowaz.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    as i doubt you know anybody whose posted on this topic as you seem to not trust anyone here, all that was said to you was your offer was terrible and there would be no point in hamad selling the account if you don't pay for the krowaz. YOU accused him of conspiring to scam someone once he sold the account, so don't pin the flames on everybody else. I'm sure hamad would gladly sell you the account in the CR if you paid the proper price for the account and the krowaz.
    Dude you read too much between the lines. All I meant was a/c trading is not a safe thing to do no matter who you trade it from and not this guy in particular. And I haven't joined this forum yesterday. I have seen mods getting accused of scamming. Without accusing anyone of anything, do I really have to ask you to go to the scammed/hacked section and check how many "trusties" are listed there.

And just why should you expect anyone to pay for something that cannot be used safely?

Dude you read too much between the lines. All I meant was a/c trading is not a safe thing to do no matter who you trade it from and not this guy in particular. And I haven't joined this forum yesterday. I have seen mods getting accused of scamming. Without accusing anyone of anything, do I really have to ask you to go to the scammed/hacked section and check how many "trusties" are listed there.

And just why should you expect anyone to pay for something that cannot be used safely?
    I think your suspicions are a good safety caution but targeting one person over them isn't okay. Sure, what you say is true but I've sold many accounts and obviously haven't hacked them, so you shouldn't assume that everyone who sells nice accounts hack them back. If you're not interested in the account the way he wants to sell it, just leave the topic. Check through my topics and I can guarantee every account I sold there I sold for a very nice price, none in a CR.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

seriously guys get of mumo, go re-read your answers to him and see your dumbasses, he made an offer for a naked char and then you guys are all over his dick for something. All he said was that he doesn't trust anyone in terms of buying accounts and that's fine, he never said hamad is a scammer or anything like that, jesus...

Accounting for Krowaz price makes it expensive and I bet anyone who uses that account to gear the char would be making a scammed post soon.

Anyway that is my offer why you worry about it.
    what does that say musht? anyways, this discussion is over I see where your coming from jumbo but you don't need to attack someone's trustability because of your security issues on accounts.

okay so im a jew, hamad kiss me?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 01:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 09:24 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-21-2011, 02:03 PM
  5. Hits: 1