Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling Raptor+9

This is a discussion on Selling Raptor+9 within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; up up up !!!...
Page: 3

up up up !!!

Banned

did u just bj the master of k2 network?
    wowowow pls pls give me info where he lives

lol @ gm comments

bump time before bed.....offers plx

Where did our damn bump feature go?

enoguh with the bullshit really..save it to urself.
    its well known that there is a database hacker/gm what ever u wanna call him that is selling +8/+9 items now for usd , i am not gonna assume that u are the one or u just bought it for a low price.
    how do u guys think that there is now 5 or 6 chaos baal +8 now? the only one that is legit is the one that N1trogen is using - it was stalin's before.
    just enough with this crap , every day i see more of this shit arround the server...where is the god damn gms to wake up and do something?

anyway good luck selling , who ever buy it take some risk of losing it anyway :S

I love how people like you get to decide when an item is legit or not. "Oh the only legit Baal is this one or that one" zzzzzz go fuck yourself. Trust me if I knew someone who could make me anything I wanted I sure as hell wouldnt be running around in rentals on my lvl 61 mage. Don't you think if I had my damn choice of items that maybe I would have got something for the class I'm playing?

Time to get all this SHIT out of my topic. Yes I know there are new items hitting CW. Thats not my fault. There have been plenty other topics selling a +9 item with none of this shit. In my 5 years playing this game I don't need to apoligize or prove shit to anyone. I have tried countless items to +9 over the years and all have failed. Get over it, this one succeeded.

up up up !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    I love how people like you get to decide when an item is legit or not. "Oh the only legit Baal is this one or that one" zzzzzz go fuck yourself. Trust me if I knew someone who could make me anything I wanted I sure as hell wouldnt be running around in rentals on my lvl 61 mage. Don't you think if I had my damn choice of items that maybe I would have got something for the class I'm playing?

Time to get all this SHIT out of my topic. Yes I know there are new items hitting CW. Thats not my fault. There have been plenty other topics selling a +9 item with none of this shit. In my 5 years playing this game I don't need to apoligize or prove shit to anyone. I have tried countless items to +9 over the years and all have failed. Get over it, this one succeeded.
    stop trying defending urself...better for u not to say anything and u will be look much better.
    i said what i said because i know for a fact that this thing is happening , i know the name that the guy who is selling all this crap...its just ridiculous and funny how so many noobs get this items from nowhere..and when u ask them where did they get it , the first thing they say "UPGRADE".
    and where is ur ss of the upgrade? u gave us a ss of the item in ur inventory.
    if u say u did upgrade it , u wouldnt care if the gm will check it right?

Paradox rly dude? Ur making urself look like a complete dumbass. COuld u be any more of a prick? Shawn made a fucking rappy 9. Are u like completly infatuated to the point u make urself feel better by tellin urself its gm made? Get ur head out of ur ass. Grab ur nuts, put an item on the anvil and maybe u can make a +9 too someday!

sold it anyway lol topic over....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123