DON'T BUY "NotSoGood"

This is a discussion on DON'T BUY "NotSoGood" within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; I just lost my account and I believe the person I bought it from stole it back from me. I ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default DON'T BUY "NotSoGood"

I just lost my account and I believe the person I bought it from stole it back from me. I noticed a random 2.5k KC on the account about 2 days after I purchased it from him. I realize now he probably stole the account back by purchasing something on it.

I have lost a Mirage sword +9
    WP +2
    and way more.

IF YOU SEE ANYONE selling these items, let me know so I can get this f4cker banned :S.....

did i tell u about this....... this is the 3rd time WestToast has done this......

i warned him as well, sorry to hear this.

if u bought this from TakingBack here on these forums, its about time the guy gets banned by the mods then.

was it him that u bought it from?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

PM me the ko4life account involved or ?

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-pm-me-292767/

look into this thread from a few months ago Taz... same guy?

Tazthespaz

WELL FUCK THAT....Draven as much as you "Warned me" you never told me he took accounts back! MOTHER FUCKER I LOST A MIRAGE SWORD +9 and SHIT TONS MORE OF ITEMS?!?!! Whose gunna pay for that? How the fuck does that happen...how does he just take an account back, how the fuck do I just "Go on" losing over 500$....You don't just move on, thats a shit ton of money!....Gms cant do shit, non of you can do shit, all you can do is ban this worthless scum bag and hope he doesn't do it again. Fuck....honestly, like how the hell do you just say "Ok, I lost 500$ and walk away." I'm pretty much about to explode. I worked hard for those items and now for this to happen pretty much makes me want to kill this kid. Unless someone gives me 500$ I'm going to open my dads gun case and hunt this kid down until I shoot him once through the head, and another through his black hole of a heart!

he warned you..... why the fuck u flipping out on him for.....

why you shouldnt baba/account trade, learn your lesson and move on.

Tazthespaz

I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling at the scammer!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Banned.

I know it doesnt help you get your stuff back, but good luck.

Tazthespaz

Good luck....yea, thats gunna help. Why don't we just fucking ban this portion of the forums. The amount of people who get hacked for scammed is growing in numbers to the point in which it makes no sense to even have this open. Someone could make an account with 0 posts, pm someone and get them to give them things and say, items now, pay later and someone gets scammed. KO was not meant to be a place to scam it was meant to be a place to have fun and hang out with your friends. It seams all it is now is a vicious feeding frenzy for scammers :S

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Im sorry about ur items
    Quote Originally Posted by [I
    Tazthespaz[/I];2629211]Good luck....yea, thats gunna help. Why don't we just fucking ban this portion of the forums. The amount of people who get hacked for scammed is growing in numbers to the point in which it makes no sense to even have this open. Someone could make an account with 0 posts, pm someone and get them to give them things and say, items now, pay later and someone gets scammed. KO was not meant to be a place to scam it was meant to be a place to have fun and hang out with your friends. It seams all it is now is a vicious feeding frenzy for scammers :S
    dude it was ur choice to trade with the guy. and after a few ppl warned u about him u still did. You cant blame market sections for ppl gettin scammed half the ppl here dont even do u.s.d trades. if you are a person selling or buying for usd then u are always taking the risk for chargeback or losing ur acct.. only trade with ppl you trust. who cares what other ppl say if u dont trust them then dont trade with them.

clearly u have learned ur lesson, hopeflly other ppl with see and not learn the hard way

Tazthespaz

Nobody warned me about this guy until after I bought the acc. And the warn consisted of "Oh, NotSoGood was a scammer, watch out" By that i mean like in game ass whole or scammed the acc to sell it and by that point it was to late. no one said anything about, dude, he takes acc's away watch out. NOt that anyone had to tell me but...just fuckin sucks.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...94/index3.html

in that link i tell u he scammed the character and items from a real life friend. was hoping u wouldnt put any items on it at that point. sadly u did find out after buying the account though....

sux for sure, good luck with getting him back

Tazthespaz

I didn't see that :S

I stopped bumping at that point...f4ckkkkkkk